Have you been vaccinated? Have you had any side effects?

by LoveUniHateExams 41 Replies latest jw friends

• David.L.Henson
    David.L.Henson

Just have the word 'vaccine' somewhere in the title and as sure as the sunrise WTWizard will show up blabbering about 'torture shots' and telling us for the 1000th time about how he ordered Quercetin and Zinc.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Moderna, both shots, last one in late March.

No pain at all, no sickness, but had a slight loss of taste, which is just now coming back. Not complaining in the least!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    DLH - WTWizard will show up

The odd thing is, I enjoy reading WTWizard's take on things. It has a kind of fascination for me that I cannot describe. I don't think the forum would be the same without these barbed comments.

Sceny - had a slight loss of taste

Food and drink or art and music?

I the Moderna an American one? I don't recall hearing of it here in the U of the K.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Yes, two shots of Pfizer. No I’ll effect at all

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    punkofnice
    DLH - WTWizard will show up

The odd thing is, I enjoy reading WTWizard's take on things. It has a kind of fascination for me that I cannot describe. I don't think the forum would be the same without these barbed comments.

Me too. He fascinates me.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Wizard is right many times. His presentation and ability to persuade are suspect.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Got first dose of Pfizer vaccine on December 16 of last year and second dose on January this year. No side effects. I'm 53 years old.

• Me.Wonderful
    Me.Wonderful

Double Pfizer about eight weeks apart. Any reaction was so mild that I am scared they may of just given me saline water. I am part of some placebo group I didn't consist too.

• Simon
    Simon

Pfizer and Moderna, arm at the injection site was slightly sore for a day, that's all.

Otherwise I'm still clinging to life and Covid free.

But still waiting for my new super-powers to kick in, and for my brain to be upgraded to Windows 11.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Two shots of Pfizer, no side effects ,apart from a lot of Farting, but that may be due to the inordinate amount of garlic and onions I eat, and Pints of Real Ale I consume....... just maybe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit