WE'RE MAKING PEROGIES

by calamityjane 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Mac
    Mac

Dayum Calamity,

Yer making me hungry.....could you throw in a few kraut and maybe some prune ones and send them my way???? Sounds like you are going to have leftovers....LOL!

mac, of the sometimes cheats and uses those little plastic perogie sealers class

Edited by - mac on 15 February 2003 15:10:14

• Been there
    Been there

Perogie Pinching Purgatory!

• Waygooder64
    Waygooder64

I personally know how Calamityjane and hubby do things,everything is done first rate and with the organization of a small army.These 2 are so organized it makes me and the bride sick! Hey you 2!hopefully we will be able to get together next week if my work schedule allows.By the way save some perogies for Mc. you know how much she likes them!! Love you both lots...

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Thought I'd give everyone an update. We made 30 dozen perogies last night. We ran out of dough. So after our friends left I made another batch of dough. Made another 8 dozen this morning. Ran out of dough again. Will continue making them tomorrow. Another 8 dozen.

And yes Mr. XJW decided to go and get one of those "stupid" hunky bill perogy makers. (rolliing my eyes) The guys made them that way while us girls made them the old fashioned way. Needless to say, the old fashioned way seemed to be faster. As the guys would make 18 to our couple of dozen. I'll try to give hunky bill another chance, but yes I'm a stubborn ukrainian, I rather throw hunky bill in the garbage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit