Saturday morning us newly weds visited by closet gay Special pioneer see why we stayed home!!? WIERD!!

by Witness 007 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    First let me tell you about George (his real name) the special pioneer. Not that good looking...a bit goofy, he had spiritual sisters literally ASK him to date and flutter eyelids because of his positon. He always made excuses about why sisters were "not his type"...had a bedroom full of pics of him hugging other brothers with a content strange look on his face....like this is my girlfriend look! He was always good for a hug...with brothers his own age..yes even i had afew. He preached about how bros can hug even though once a brother pushed him away..hmmm. So now I'm a newlly wed I decide to not go Witnessing this Saturday morning and enjoy my wife's "company" when at 11 am there is a knock, peeking thru the blinds i see it's George the stud muffin...with brothers though! AWKWARD! I put on my robe and "checked myself" before opening the door. He wanted to know how we are and he missed us at witnessing that morning. I just felt he had no idea about real life. Was this the elite best of the Watchtower??? Last I herd he was still looking for "Mrs Right" 15 years later. Just a weird experience.
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Moral of the story:

Move it up on Saturday mornings Witness 007 - don't 'over-indulge' [nudge-nudge wink wink]

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

He was just counting time. After the coffee break at 10 am they probably did a few not-at-homes and then decided that visiting you was the easiest way to extend their service time. A total wasted morning.

• tiki
    tiki
    Sounds like a very special pioneer indeed.......hey...your Saturday morning was far better spent than his!!!
  • Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Every good army, physical or spiritual, needs sterling tail gunners.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

I cannot imagine the suffering of gay people who grow up in this organization of hate and closed mindedness. Everybody has to suppress who they really are and what they really think, that is, if they even have any original thoughts left....

I feel as sad for them now as I do for my own wasted life....

• krejames
    krejames
    I agree with Muddy Waters. I was one. The poor guy deserves sympathy (if he is indeed gay), not mocking judgment bordering on the homophobic. Hopefuly he'll wake up before the best years of his life are over.
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

Or maybe, the closest homo / voyeur / perv should have taken a "hint" from the marriage of one of his friends, that it would be completely out of line to show up unannounced and uninvited at a Newlywed's home on a Saturday morning!!!!!!!

Myself, I would have told this dumb shit to get the hell off my property, as I'm, "showing my wife my headship".

These people truly don't know what "boundaries" are, and need to be told when they are out of line. F*ck their immature "sensibilities" and other douchebag feelings. Can't even get a Saturday morning romp in without being interrupted by Brother Closeteddouchecopsafeel? Screw that! I'd have given him something to "hug", like my foot in his ass!

• CalebInFloroda
    CalebInFloroda

Why can't a gay person be the best the Watchtower has to offer (not that I am for the JW religion--I am not)?

Why can't a Lesbian be the best example of a Roman Catholic?

In Jewish culture, men tend to be far more physically demonstrative than they are in Western culture, and there is nothing homosexual about it. And if you go on Instagram and Tumblr and Facebook you will note that even today in the West many younger men seem to be just as "huggy" and far more physical with their emotions than 15 years ago.

When women are physical like this in real life or in photos or share beds, nobody bats an eye. But for some reason it is wrong or weird for men to do it? Where is that written? What defines weird? Did science or heaven declare this to you? Why do you find it weird? Are your feelings really normal or the correct ones? How did you verify this?

I think sexual orientation or who you hug or anything like that can keep somebody from being considered the "best" or most "elite" of a group, be it Mormon, Atheist, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc. While I definitely don't believe in the religion of the Watchtower, what the heck does it matter? How does one's sexual orientation keep one from being the most elite of a group? And how were you able to verify the sexual orientation of the person in question?

• Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

I never answer the phone or the door on the same day I decide not to go to a meeting. I have gone as far as saying to start worrying about me if I miss three meetings in a row, not just one meeting.

SL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit