Quick question can a monisterial servant conduct the watchower

by poopie 27 Replies latest jw friends

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

There's an edit icon for the heading.

yes - I've just confirmed that it's still there and working, after the recent forum updates.....

the edit icon is below the thread title, and to the right of the forum section you selected

After you click it you can edit the title and then use the 'cancel/save' buttons

• Half banana
    Half banana

I must add Poopie that who cares whether ministerile serpents are allowed to stand on their heads or not. This religion is for zombies not for people with a life to lead.

• Island Man
    Island Man

Only if all the elders are off to the annual Monisterial Training School. Then they assign "capable" monisterial servants to care for the sunday meeting.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Maybe poople has come across a few monster m/servants ?

• tiki
    tiki

A ten year old not very bright kid could....from what I gather the lit is levelled down to these days... And the monsterial servant? He)) yeah....

• dozy
    dozy

It would be really unusual circumstances , such as when all the elders are away at an elders school ( or maybe in a congregation with only a couple of elders if they are both away or sick. )

• snowbird
    snowbird

I remember when all three elders were away for some reason, a ministerial servant conducted the WT Study.

Everybody agreed it was one of the best and liveliest ever.

One jealous elder was none too pleased when they returned and heard the glowing reviews.

This was the same one who exercised so much control that his wife felt a need to ask him which size eggs to buy.

Bastard!

• crazyhorse
    crazyhorse
    You meant ministerial servant. Yes a MS can conduct if there is no elder. That Ms must be a very active, prospective elder who many people like

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit