"Be Generous" caleb cartoon

by EndofMysteries 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    Anybody see the new cartoon? The girl has a quarter and is going to get an ice cream but then puts it in the contribution box instead. The GB want to make sure they guilt and suck the kids meager allowances dry as well and prep them as they grow up to keep giving!
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

How sick, how mean, how debased. Where is the decency? Nowhere that's where.

We shoud put a cartoon up showing the kids money being re-directed to the various law suits against frauds, sex offenders.........and such...Want me to draw one?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    Yes! Also maybe the money going to the nice $17,000 apple watch as well :)
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thanks To All the JW Children,For The $40,000.00 Rolex Watch!..

.....I`LL BET SOME OF YOUR JW PARENTS HAVE TROUBLE..

................PUTTING FOOD ON THE TABLE!!...LOL!!!!!!..

................Image result for Watchtower Anthony morris caleb and sophia

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

This was brought up on a another thread some time ago.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/291150001/can-this-true

• tornapart
    tornapart
    It would have been much better if they'd shown her wanting to buy an ice cream and then seeing another child without one and buying the other child an ice cream and watching the pleasure on the other child's face, More realistic and in my opinion a lot more effective in teaching a child about generosity.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

tornapart:

"It would have been much better if they'd shown her wanting to buy an ice cream and then seeing another child without one and buying the other child an ice cream and watching the pleasure on the other child's face, More realistic and in my opinion a lot more effective in teaching a child about generosity."

But if that other child is not a Witness then she should not be associating with them. If that child was a Witness then they would have had to have done the same thing in being generous to "Jehovah" who takes precedence over anyone else.

• oppostate
    oppostate
    It would have been much better if they'd shown her wanting to buy an ice cream and then seeing another child without one and buying the other child an ice cream and watching the pleasure on the other child's face, More realistic and in my opinion a lot more effective in teaching a child about generosity.

@Tornapart

that's an excellent lesson that could help children see the meaning of compassion and caring, thanks for your very nice and wise idea.

On the other hand, the WT's lesson leaves one with a bad taste. To deny a child a moment of happiness for the greedy profit of an organization is immoral. Shame on the WT and their whole hierarchy!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

tornapart29 minutes ago
    Isn't it funny how we humans derive such pleasure from giving...I mean real almost physical pleasure in particular when we SEE the results of our generousity. WT plays on that inbuilt response to pry large amounts of cash - no donation too small & no donater too poor. I was more furious reading about the African bros & sistren who are so poor they give 1 third of their small garden produce. They attend their patch after work....backbreaking....then walk miles to hand it in & these ba$t@rd$ ACCEPT it.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.............Sophia Donates......................Now WBT$ GB"Rock Star Pope"Geoffrey Jackson ..

.........Her Ice Cream Money...............................Can make Repairs On His Bently..

Image result for Watchtower Sophia donation........Image result for Bentley

WBT$ GB "Rock Star Pope"..

Geoffrey Jackson Wears a Nice Watch Too!..

...................I NEED MORE JW CHILDREN`S ICE CREAM MONEY!!..

http://lh5.ggpht.com/68h7un2xi6JZiO31UHhqOT2iAvY-oHKtKRUF7PAjs8mTqdnIQ5xO4AqHrAvVZ_MecXeJkRxzMqG8oy_vd7jihcUI

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit