I need a long break

by StinkyPantz 30 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

It seems like I continue to piss people off around here. This new year has ushered in a nice lil brand of hatred for StinkyPantz. Francois wont let a stupid argument die. Farkel cant accept that just because someone doesnt like him doesnt make them inferior. MrMoe got angry with me because I refused to kiss Farkels ass. I just cant seem to win! For some weird reason it bothers me when people say:

Francois: Dishonest, Stinky, weak, disengenuous. I'm ashamed of you, and disappointed in you. You have now lost all the considerable and genuine respect I once had for you.

Not that I care if Francois respects me. . .

Farkel: I won't bother with Stinky's comments, unless I'm asked to do so. I find them so incredibly stupid that they are unworthy of any response.

My comments are stupid because I think hes an ass. . . right. . .

I really like this one, I was thinking of making it my sig:

Farkel: Burn your underwear: it smells like the shit you are dishing out. You cannot be as stupid as you are. Can you?

He didn't mean this to be funny, but I laughed nonetheless.

MrMoe: Stinky - Oh shut up. You always butt your nose in when you don't even know both sides.

I do?

Well, I know my leaving will make at least three people happy. Im just sick of this shit. I took a few days off after the original argument with Francois, but it did no good. He has since started two threads bating me into another argument. For some reason he cant accept that I want to drop it. Hey Francois, you won!!! Does that make you happy?! I know some people need to think they won something in order to just drop it, so I cede victory to you. I really want to stop this because I come to this board to be encouraged and to laugh, not to argue race issues all of the time.

I dont care if people think Im weak for not continuing this never-ending argument with Francois. I just dont see the point. When I share my views or ask to discontinue the argument he insists on insulting me. He even says his wife wants to choke me because I dishonor ALL minorities!!! That is a bunch of bull shit! She dishonors minorities by marrying an obviously bigoted prick! I knew Francois was trouble the time I saw him write, "blacks have rhythym, love to eat watermellon, are naturally criminal, lazy, and dumb and wouldn't know when to stop fucking without an orgasm". http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=44352&site=3

I dont care what the context was, his words were out of line.

So for now Im going to concentrate on my White husband, and my schoolwork and maybe Ill come back in June when I move to Florida so that I can get together with some of yall.

StinkyPantz

Edit: for some reason, a lot of my punctuation was lost

Edited by - StinkyPantz on 14 February 2003 15:34:12

• Brummie
    Brummie

just 3 out of 100's, you havent done bad at all SP!

I dont think Moe meant what she said in a malicious way, she spoke out of being annoyed because what she saw as a disrespectful attack on a poster. Sometimes we can all fly up like that on the spare of the moment. So thats just 2 out of 100's of posters, thats probably a good record to have.

Hope you dont leave

(((SP)))

Brummie

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey Stinky,

I understand where you're coming from, and perhaps a break will be good, in the sense that you won't have to be bothered by (edited). I am looking forward to you coming to Florida; I hope that you'll either post about it or drop me an email when the time gets close.

As for the rest of all the garbage, I generally do not get involved in namecalling and flame wars, etc. I was appalled at Francois's, Farkel's, and MrMoe's treatment of you as I suspect many were. I hope that you won't let it drive you totally away, but I also understand the need to spend energy on real life events and activities.

Take care of yourself and don't let those who are intolerant make you think the entire community holds those same beliefs.

Dana

Edited by - safe4kids on 14 February 2003 15:4:19

• Francois
    Francois

Damnit, I didn't want to WIN anything. I wanted you to get down off your hormone powered soap box and stop acting just like the prick you accuse everyone else of being. You let your emotions control your intellect. That's backward. I just hate it when people refuse to hear me and insist I have an agenda that only exists in THEIR minds.

As for that quote you attribute to me. Please tell me where that is. I want to see it with my own eyes. I want to know for a fact that you're not attempting to pull a fast one. I don't remember posting anything like that. And if I did, it must have been a huge joke for me. I don't tell 'em cause I think everyone will think they're funny. There's at least ONE S.P. in every crowd who's going to be pissed off just because.

I hope you do some serious thinking about yourself before you hit Florida and find yourself another attitude. The one you've got really does stink like shit. You DO NOT own, control, or otherwise dictate the race issue. It doesn't belong to you. You don't get to make up its terms or conditions. You are not the only person allowed to be offended by racial insensitivities, nor do you have the right to define what they are for everyone else, my wife included who REALLY wants to choke the living shit out of you now. You didn't win the race issue in some funky black/white raffle.

I still think that you'd be a great person if you'd get your head out of your ass, crawl down off that cross and get a life without having your bottom lip poked out so far you're tripping over it. Try it one time. You might like it. I'm trying to remember what it was that I used to find so attractive and compelling about you, but for the life of me I can't, and of course you're not being much help.

francois

P.S. If you're going to Miami, or anywhere else there's a lot of Cubans, I suggest you keep that shitty attitude of yours tightly concealed under wraps. You try in person with some Cubana what you try here, and you'll be picking yourself up off the street. I'm giving you friendly warning 'cause I've been down there enough to see what I'm warning you about in person. I don't want that to happen to you, even though we don't see eye to eye right now. So please, consider yourself warned via the friendliest motivation.

• happyout
    happyout

Hey, SP,

I understand your need for a break, and I hope it does you good. While you and I don't agree on everything, I have always respected your attempts to disagree without being mean, spiteful, or otherwise using other people to make yourself feel better. People who resort to name calling and denigrating the thoughts and opinions of others show a lot about the kind of people they really are. I agree, too, that there is no changing some peoples opinions, and you are better off not stressing by trying.

Best to you and your family, please drop me a line occasionally just to keep me up to date.

Peace

Happyout

Editedto add - Francois, with an attitude like this "I believe that if you are selling me a milk shake, a pack of cigarettes, a newspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in English! As a matter of fact, if you want to be an American citizen you should have to speak English! My father and grandfather shouldn't have to die in vain so you can leave the countries you were born in to come over and disrespect ours. " I think you would need to be the one to watch yourself in Florida.

Edited by - happyout on 14 February 2003 15:27:40

• roybatty
    roybatty
    You let your emotions control your intellect.

Frank, you're a dick. You really are. If anyone has let their emotions get control of their intellect it's been you. You make the above statement and then proceed to attack the person. You proceed to berate Stinky, saying in so many words that she doesn't have the market on racial issues because she's black but then you proceed o play the "oh my wife is a minority so I can't prejudice" card. BTW, I find it interesting that you refer to your wife as being "brown skinned." What does that mean? Why can't you simply say what nationality she is? Is that hard for you?

Stinky, I hope you have a good break and that you once again drop by. I can't say that I agree with many of your points of view but I have enjoyed reading them.

Mike aka roybatty

• wednesday
    wednesday

Stinky,

yes u have taken quit a beating lately, but it is really only 2 posters,and look at it this way:

AT LEAST PEOPLE READ YOUR POSTS. I have the feeling no one reads mine

Posting on this or any board is not for the faint of heart, of which u certainly r not.

edited to add, i followed your link , and that was beneath u to take francois post out of context like that.

Edited by - wednesday on 14 February 2003 15:53:18

Edited by - wednesday on 14 February 2003 16:14:31

Edited by - wednesday on 14 February 2003 23:37:23

• StinkyDrawz
    StinkyDrawz

Francois,

I feel the need to chime in here, if only this one time. Judging an entire group of people simply based on their skin color, regardless of your own personal observations, is completely and utterly flawed. Your attitude and bait-and-switch tactics have all the hallmarks of an internet troll, and it's obvious that you are deriving some perverse pleasure from torturing sensitive people.

In case you haven't already figured it out, SP is my wife. She is black and I am white, yet neither of us puts any stock in our skin color differences. Culturally, we are not exactly polar opposites .We do have many differences in our backgrounds, attitudes and mannerisms. But, despite those differences we get along quite well and spend all of our time engaging in lively, intelligent discussions about all manner of topics. She has never been one to be afraid to admit when she is wrong, and your "discussions" with her are no different. The only problem being that you are an abrasive, tactless individual whose boorish attacks have achieved nothing more than to expose the true intentions behind your lies.

If you in fact are married to a person other than a woman of European descent, that proves nothing. If you believe that marrying a person of a different racial background than yourself exempts you from the status of being a racist then you are sorely misinformed. In many instances, quite the opposite can occur. Who is to say that (for example) the "black" person you married isn't herself a racist against those people who share her skin color? How many Vietnam veterans who brought back their Vietnamese brides hated all other Vietnamese people? How many white people could be found inside the headquarters of the Black Panthers back in the early 70's?

You are a bigot, and a racist, and an overall ignorant human being. The very fact that you've lied about having posted all-encompassing statements about supposed black male sexual practices exposes you for a fraud. Indeed, your posts slamming African-American political figures, magazines, and various other topics on numerous occasions makes it abundantly clear that you hold powerful sentiments against numerous aspects of African-American culture. Like the braying jackass, you have basically argued yourself into an idealogical corner and are now struggling to put some kind of racist spin on all the bile you've been spewing. It's too late. You might as well change the picture under your name to a flapping Confederate flag, and go run out to the store to get yourself a nice clean sheet.

If you had any friends here, I can assure you that 90% of them have all but changed their minds about you. How does it feel to be the "lunatic on the soapbox"? Maybe once in a great while, someone will take pity on you an throw a nickel into your little tin cup.

I'll bet you were taken aback by all the black folks who have been posting or lurking on this board without revealing their skin color. As with any hatred-filled racist, you probably developed that gnawing fear in your protruding belly that many Klan members experience when they think about the "browning" of America and the thought of "losing" the White majority. Who knows what's next?! Maybe, those black politicians in Washington will pass some anti-Caucasian laws forcing your daughter to marry a black person! Gawrsh!

So, in summation, I would like to point out once and for all that you "sir" are an ignorant mass of wasted human flesh and the world will soon be a better place the day that you've been placed 6 feet under the surface of the earth.

By the way, don't bother addressing this post because neither I nor Pantz are going to respond to your drivel. Do us all a favor and fade away.

StinkyDrawz

• shera
    shera

Stinky don't leave because people don't agree with you,or you don't agree with them.I wouldn't.I don't give a.."you know what"..if people don't agree with me or they attack me for how I choose to believe.No person here has the right to control your mind.Say your peice and leave it at that.

To add, I'm not taking any ones side and I don't think anyone personally cares what I choose to do or think..hehe

Take care

• Gary1914
    Gary1914
    Frank, you're a dick. You really are

I heartily concur. I would only add that it is obvious that he is an angry one at that.

Stinky, I would just consider the source.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit