Of all the bible characters would you like any as a friend ?

by Chook 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Chook
    Chook

Tax collector guy might help out.

• stan livedeath
  • Simon
    Simon

Jesus - he did that whole water-into-wine thing, that can come in handy (technically, I can do it too, it just takes me longer to brew a wine-kit). Also, the walking-on-water and cool shit like raising people from the dead, who wouldn't want that guy around!

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I would want to be the friend of Ard, because let's face it, who wants to be friends with anyone named Muppim or Huppim? Maybe Jim Henson.

(Genesis 46:21) 21 And the sons of Benjamin were ... Mup′pim and Hup′pim and Ard.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Jonah, he would be a barrel of laughs..So Jonah tell us once again how did it smell in that big fish, did he crap you out, were you sea sick????Tell the truth, have another shot of Gin.....You know you are up for the BS award for this year, so make it good.... Simon: I also thought about Jesus but his bragging would get old, did I tell you I raised the dead, watch as I walk across this river, there is no need to go to the Liquor store bring me a glass of water..Fellows don't leave stay awhile let me show you my next miracle, bring me a knife and your ear....

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Bathsheba

• tiki
    tiki

Zipporah. I want to see the woman that circumcised all those dudes. That is one skillful knife cutter.

• tiki
    tiki

And nebby. He was always a fav....

• Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll

Satan because he could perform all the miracles Jesus could, but without any moral restraints. We could go out church hopping every Sunday and tempt Christians and Muslims away from their god.

And if I can go extra-biblical: Lilith. Adam dumped her because she wanted to be on top, but speaking for myself that's just the sort of attitude I'm looking for in a woman.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Yeah, I 'm with Simon, Jesus is probly one of the most intriguing characters.

And, Jonah sounds like he'd be good for a laugh.

I 'd like to punch Lot in the junk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit