Can I ask a favor PLEASE!!!!

by SheilaM 40 Replies latest jw friends

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Happy Valentines Day Mel!!! We love you....even if that no good sperm donor bf of your'n dont say it with chocolate!!

• Mac
    Mac

Happy Valentine's Day Malanie!

mac

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Happy V-day, girlie! Kiss the kid, and have a happy one. Treat yourself to something nice.

ash

• Scully
    Scully

Melanie

From one mom to another, I just want to let you know this: Your baby may not be old enough to appreciate what Valentine's Day means today, but it won't be long until you start getting those hand-made cards and presents that tell you that you'll ALWAYS be their first and favorite Valentine, every single day.

Love, Scully

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Lots of love and hugs to Melanie and the baby! Dear Melanie, it's exhausting having a baby when there are two parents around to deal with it, and you are a hero in my book for dealing with it on your own! Now, heroes deserve a little private time, so the next time your little one goes to sleep, I want you to pour yourself a mixture of port and brandy (about half & half), sit down and either read a good book, take a bath, or watch a movie. I've read that reading magazines is not as restful as reading a book, so keep that in mind. And please know that there are a great many people out here who are thinking of you and praying for you and the baby too. Let us know how you're doing!

Love,

Nina

P.S. You know, that's good advice -- I may do that myself tonight . . . . .

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MELANIE.

HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Calamityjane

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY,
    MELANIE!

• Banshee
    Banshee

((((((((((Melanie)))))))))))) Happy Valentine's Day! I was sorry to hear that you are hurting so much today. Just know that this, too, shall pass. Also, you deserve better and, someday, the RIGHT one, who treats you well, WILL come along! Cheer up and know that we all care about you!

BTW...You are lucky to have such a sweet mom!

---Banshee

• Francois
    Francois

Has Melanie got an eating disorder? Oh please, oh please, oh please say it ain't so. If she does, she needs more than these valentines.

Can you tell us that please? If so, which one is it? This is deadly serious and I know you know it.

Standing By
    Francois

• Shakita
    Shakita

Melanie and Baby

Mrs. Shakita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit