why,why,WHY????

by Utopian_Raindrops 10 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Judging someone else's final destiny is a very un-Christian thing to do. A couple of active JW's have tried to trip me up (assuming I am a typical member of Christendom's evil horde) and ask me if I think they or anyone else is destined for hell. I told them, "How can you or I judge another man's heart condition? That book is sealed for a reason!"

So why do people insist on judging others? I think this is part of the natural condition of man. After all, why do some vegetarians try and impose their beliefs on others? Perhaps because they have made a life-changing discovery, they are impelled to share their new-found knowledge with others. Whether their opinion was invited or not.

By the way, does anyone know what the current light is on the subject of that sealed book? It seems I read some WT material recently that suggested that the book is no longer sealed (since 1914, 1918, 1975?). Who is worthy to read the names on the list, the FDS? Perhaps that is why they feel justified in judging who is worthy to stay or leave the society.

I do hope there is a very awful place for people like Hitler and Osama Bin Laden. My favorite evil wish for Osama is that he did die, slowly, undiscovered, under a pile of rubble.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit