Can someone who uses Chrome on a smartphone..

by defender of truth 21 Replies latest forum tech-support

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

I am using a Samsung Tab 3 7" Using Chrome it often clips the far right edge of post here!

Dwain

• defender of truth
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

That's cool...I mean 7 inches is above average... for a smartphone...

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter
    I use a Smartphone with Chrome you just need to turn the phone sideways.
  • defender of truth
    defender of truth

DwainBowman, have you tried using UC Browser? Let me know if you do try it..

Simon, can you please make the OP on the following thread visible on Chrome?

www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/466140002/matthew-24-this-generation-if-you-jehovahs-witness-that-dares-study-bible-itself

I can quite happily stop posting, then.

Thankyou.

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

rebelfighter18 minutes ago
    I use a Smartphone with Chrome you just need to turn the phone sideways

Thankyou!!!

Give this person a medal..for having common sense, unlike me :(

Oh boy, what a plonker Rodney..

Sorry for wasting your time everyone.

• GodZoo
    GodZoo

I'm using Chrome on an Ipad Air 2 and all your posts look fine both vertical and horizontal. But then I have all the ads and banners stripped so not sure if that makes a difference.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    I have the same problem. Fortunately I rarely use my phone, I work from home so I mostly use my kindle. I had noticed previously that some posts by others were cut off on the right, now I know why
  • Simon
    Simon
    Could the Moderator explain how to stop it please?

The issue is often long URLs or unbroken strings of characters. Depending on the characters the browser sometimes doesn't wrap the text and the container expands to accommodate it which results in it being cutoff.

I will; look at adding some css to fix it.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    I think it has something to do with posting long web address links in the post.

Grreateacher I think you may be right

Defenderoftruth Your posts following the OP are fine. Your Jamaica daily Gle-e-e-a-ner (been dying to do that, its a reggae song)was fine , maybe cos it has a smaller weblink??Your bbc interview 1975 post was cutoff & of course the generation post was cut off, do you want me to check more??Also what is UC browser please?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit