Canadian Bethel among the secretive charities

by gone for good 8 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• gone for good
    gone for good

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2011/11/15/audit_of_charities_encounters_resistance.html

Interesting Canadian information on popular charities.

Regarding the "cushion" factor that mentions how many years these charities could continue to function without a single donation remember that the WT Brranches download all proceeds directly to New York.

Classic cult conduct in handling donated fundswith minimal transparency

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    This is really fascinating . .. . thanks for posting the link!
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    So WT is one of the richest charities and refused to hand over their financial records. Not a good look is it? What have they got to hide? I can imagine so many things. And surely this refusal to show where the money goes is going to raise suspicions even higher,
  • jwleaks
    jwleaks

2014 financial report for Watch Tower Bible & Tract Society of Canada (PDF)

JW LEAKS | WATCH TOWER CANADA 2014 FINANCIAL REPORT

• PlatinumFix
    PlatinumFix
    What is interesting looking at the financial report is that expenses practically doubled in 2014 from 2013. And whilst revenue in 2014 increased by 23.60% aparently there was a deficit both years.
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    Thank you for that. I will look it up.
  • Londo111
    Londo111
    "All who do wicked things hate the light and don’t come to the light for fear that their actions will be exposed to the light."--John 3:20
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

No different than squirreling away money in accounts in the Caymans (which the WTS also does).

Know who else does that?

Mobsters, crooked businessmen, and politicians.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Jwleaks, I don't think that what you posted is 'the' Financial report at all - it looks like a page from a financial audit that states the changes in fund balances for the charity.

What is your source?

For a detailed financial report for the Canadian Branch, go to this thread here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/311690001/canada-branch-finances-whats-going-on

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit