THIS IS THE END!!!

by m0nk3y 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

Hey monk,

I just wanted to say, I am glad you are happy and can finally be your true self. (Say hi to your partner for me)

The gay issue is something that is close to my heart because of an aunt that I have. She is still a JW and can't be truely happy with a mate. She is in her late 40's and is still alone (by alone I mean a mate). Everyone in my family that isn't JW knows she is gay. She would NEVER admit that, but you just know. I am very sad for her because she can't be her true self.

I am glad you found a mate and that you can be you.

((((((monk)))))))

Jes

• Fruitcake
    Fruitcake

I know at least seven JWs from 12 years to 50 years who are star Trek fans. They like the show because it is the most intellectual show on the air that has the least violence, vulgarity and sexuality. It shows humans at their most civil and most cooperative. They dont have "Jehovah" but through teamwork and technology, the Star Trek citizens have built up quite an admirable civilization, which the Witnesses admire. As for me,, after I've been disfellowshipped, I watch the Jerry Springer show....A more realistic slice of humanity pie..

• Sirona
    Sirona

Now you're talking about gay JWs....

I met a JW in cumbria who told us that he was "a woman in a man's body". At the time we scoffed at him and basically avoided him. Jws tried to understand but their one track view just made it impossible for them to show him compassion.

Anyway, years later I study about transexualism and other sexual orientations.....and I thought of that poor guy. Stuck in a religion which would NEVER accept him with no way out.

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit