THIS IS THE END!!!

by m0nk3y 12 Replies latest jw friends

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

HAHAH now I have your attention :D have any of you others notice a huge trend in brothers and sisters including us xer's that get right into star trek ?

Because it seemed really big in our congregations ... I also noticed that after I left and came out about my gayness :D that heaps of other witnesses mainly guys were in the same position as me what with the being gay :) Also a large fondness for the Pet Shop Boys although that could go with the gay issue ... anyways let me know what you guys noticed/thought

Love Josh

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Howdy cobber!

Well I've not gay, but I am pretty happy.

Okay okay. Well probably what's happening is that to be a Witness you must suppress who you really are and that obviously includes your sexuality. Once you throw the burden of all those rules and regulations off your shoulders, it frees you up to be what you want to be and who you want to be with. And that increases your chances of finding satisfaction in life.

By the way my 6 year son loves the Pet Shop Boys song from the '80s "West End Girls". He'll sit in the car when it comes on and bop his head up and down.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

*feels sure that Big Tex will love his son anyway*

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

*coughs and spits on 6* your not worthy of that designation! :P

West End Girls hasnt dated in all these years I recon

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Careful m0nk3y! I think ol' Sixey might be into that. Ya never know.

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

I dont care ... Im in love with a married man ... my own husband :P *spits some more*

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

"BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!"

I cannot say I was ever a trekkie fan or was one while I was a Dub.

The Pet Shop Boys, I liked them at first, but no longer. I got more into punk rock and so on in the early to mid 80s.

Probably one of the most difficult things for a gay JW is that in itself. Suppressing your sexuality and trying to be 'straight' or 'heterosexual' while a dub is torture, I know...I've been there.

Monkey (Josh) you're not alone on here. Overall, people here are supportive, and if for nothing else...YOU having been a JW is enough in common to hang out on the board with the rest of us.

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

thanks for saying so Blade ... right before I left the JW all together I was going to meeting in the most stylist clothes ... very non JW ... I turned quite a few heads (has never been bad on the eyes) I got counciled on my goatee as well and I told them if they could give me scriptural proof that having a beard was wrong I would shave it ... I mean didn Jesus and all the ppl they draw in watchtowers have beards ? Surfice to say it was announced over the platform that I was a bad assosiate after that ... I wasnt at that meeting though .. I beleive I was watching star trek on TV *larfs*

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

You probably got labelled for lookin' like Spock . Which you know: is not logical

Anyways Josh, you're out of there now. Any plans? I'm not sure of your age etc., but if you are in post-secondary education (college-university), keep on with it.

If you aren't, are you considering it?

More importantly, enjoy your freedom, be kind to yourself and enjoy this life .

Best wishes.

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

Im 25 and have been away from all that crap at least 4 or 5 years .. Im currently working in my own business (Website Design)

Living with my partner of going on 3 years now .. everything is peachy .. tell me about you BLADE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit