What Makes A Person Feel Accepted In The Org.?

by minimus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

In your opinion,what does it take to gain acceptance in the organization and congregation?

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Is kiss ass to blunt?

Guest 77

• Brandy5
    Brandy5

Minimus,

First would you mind telling me where you found that dancing guy?

Pioneer, attend all meetings, always answer, be a part of that boring school give talks, if a sister be a householder or the one giving the five minute talk. If male be or strive to be an elder. Believe all of the horse sh@*. Never think for yourself!

brandy

Edited by - brandy5 on 13 February 2003 19:50:49

• JH
    JH

To be accepted minimus, you have to be a

YES MAN

Edited by - JH on 13 February 2003 20:7:28

• berylblue
    berylblue

I never felt accepted. Never. I wasn't. It wasn't my imagination, either.

I told the elders and they told me it was my fault.

I almost believed them, too.

Beryl

• JH
    JH

I was not accepted because I was brave enough to criticize. I didn't mind because I knew how far I wanted to go in that organization. I wanted to stay at the bottom of the ladder. It showed, and I wasn't accepted.

So then I gave even less and less.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Well, for the younger ones: be born of an elder or ministerial servant or a pioneer and you can do no wrong.

• Noumenon
    Noumenon

Just to be the perfect role model publisher really.

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

If you are a woman you must be MARRIED or incredibly ugly.

This way you are no threat to any loving Christian sister.

Married or not your husband had better be someone who is baptized and reaching out for privileges.

Never......I repeat NEVER be a single mom in need of help,assistance, love or compassion.

If you are you will be chewed up a spit out.......along with your fatherless children.

Thats the way it goes. I hate to say it as I loved thinking I had The Truth.

Now I need chocolate! Dag nab it!

Ciao 4 now,

Utopian_Raindrops

You will know them by their love.

• minimus
    minimus

A person feels accepted only if they believe that their peers or God himself views him positively. The organization makes most "honest-hearted ones' feel that since they can't possibly do enough to satisfy God, that they are unacceptable to him. It's that carrot & the stick routine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit