Black Mirror White Christmas

by enigma1863 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• enigma1863
    enigma1863

Have any or you seen the show black Mirror? There is an episode called White Christmas. Its based in the future and everyone has this app in their brain similar to a modern smartphone. There is this feature called blocking where you can white out anyone you dont ever want to see. Its horrifying and it reminds me of disfellowshipping.

• schnell
    schnell

I will look for that episode, but I've only seen the first and much of the second.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Very creepy.

I liked the one where everyone's was marking each other for likeability on their smart phones too.

Brilliant series

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Have any or you seen the show black Mirror? There is an episode called White Christmas. Its based in the future and everyone has this app in their brain similar to a modern smartphone. There is this feature called blocking where you can white out anyone you dont ever want to see. Its horrifying and it reminds me of disfellowshippin

I saw the series, and I am as horrified. And yes, that and other episodes make me think about disfellowshipping.

The very first episode sets the tone for those certainly not charming at all stories (the Prime Minister of England is forced to have sex with a pig on live TV, definitely not charming).

Seriously, the stories are crude and not happy at all. They are well made, but if you are the kind that likes happy endings and charming cute stories, stay away from that show. I started to watch season 3.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I have watched a number of episodes, though I havent seen that particular one..I like it that the endings are not always happy.

I cant say I liked the one about the PM and the pig ,disturbing.

• Village Idiot
  • rebel8
    rebel8

Yes, I did see that and thought of shunning.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Ooh sounds like good sci fi, is it on Netflix?

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Yes it's on Netflix

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Thanks Mickey mouse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit