first-come, first served basis. Convention badge will
    serve as ID. No parking tickets but contributions
    always welcome.

Ah, the power of EXPOSURE, my friends!

metatron

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

Met,
    does it say the WTBTS negotiated to get FREE parking...or nothing at all.

It leads one to believe there was a mistake for so long...though many will just say...oh how wonderful!.... FREE Parking....

can we ask for our money back from past conventions?

• mustang
    mustang

TACOMA-DOME-GATE????

Mustang

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Ya but now there probably going to have to pay for the badges HAHAHAHAHAH!!! wouldn't that be just like them!

Venice

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

VeniceIT,

What is your problem about parking at conventions? I thought it was your dad's problem. If so, where is he? Is he giving his dearly beloved daughter the dirty work?

• wasasister
    wasasister

Interesting development, but what about visitors who do not have badges? (Badges? We don't need no stinkin' Badges!)

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Then wear your ugly face wasasister.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Fred is only mad because he is one of the parking attendants and now he cant pocket any fast cash any more LOLOL. Jingle jingle Freddy Foo Foo. Is that a roll of extortion money in your pocket or are ya just glad to see me?

Bwah hahahhaa

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

ROTFLMAO hahahah
    ohhh what a crazy movie eh? We dont' need no stiking badges, I think that would be a great Picket sign at a conv. what do you think??? ohh ya

Venice

• nojw86
    nojw86

Hi guys, are'nt they already paying by being JW, and giving up more precious time by being there again.They should be paid for just showing up. Free parking, is what is should have been all along, malls are free, my key food has free parking lol. To hear this same mess. and sit in the hot sun or be rained on , I have to pay for parking. Lord please help these people, but only ifyou want to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit