An Astonishing Gap In My Knowledge.

by Englishman 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Auntie Flame
    Auntie Flame

xjw_b12 wrote:

I always thought the FDSC was the governing body in Bethel. It wasn't until I started doing research in the mid 90's that I realized it applied to the 144,000. Like they are consulted by the GB for direction. I can see it now. Brother so and so in so and so congregation who is of the annointed, sending a letter to the GB, telling them of a vision he received, or new light he discovered through God's holy spirit.....Yeah Right !

xjw_b12, I thought FDS is a feminine deodorant spray....no, but actually the Gov. Body is just a BIG *SS sitting on a potty....hence Gov. Potty, since shat floats and they're rolling out tons of "toilette" paper in their mags to brainwash all those they "flock".

Auntie Flame, of the End Game Class

• shera
    shera

Yes.I had many things wrong...lol. Like I said my daughter fussed threw basicly every meeting and I just never bothered to do much research on things.I was very niave when I was younger and too trusting.When they used to say " the society" ,during the meetings.I had no clue what hey were talking about and for some reason I just never bothered to ask.It wasn't until I started to look things up on the net I know more about the JW's now... odd! when I look at it,now I feel I was more into the meetings for ...to save my life and fear.blah how sad is that?

I have more love for God now,than I did when I was a JW.Even more biblical knowledge.

• Francois
    Francois

Millions Now Living Don't Have a CLUE.

First I thought FDS was feminine deordorant spray, then I thought it was the GB, now you're telling me it's the entire 144K? I don't believe I've ever know of any mechanism whereby all the "remnant" could be polled on their preferences.

I thought the entire FDS now consisted of Teddy (That's Gabriel's Horn, Honey, blow on it) Jaracz.

I'd still love to take that motherless bastard on in a debate.

francois

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Things your average Dub does NOT know:

The CURRENT definition of GENERATION

That the definition of GENERATION even CHANGED at all...

That you CAN take some parts of blood to save yourself, like factor VIII and intraoperative re-infusion of your own blood. Salvaging

That Christ is NOT the mediator for ALL JWS.

That the contribution thingy was not worldwide when imposed in the early 90s that in some countries they still charged for literature

That the above was the result of climbing into bed with that preacher whatshisname as a Friend of The Court and wasnt Jehovahs doing at all.

That you will automatically be disassociated when you get caught taking blood instead of DFd now, taking the onus off of them to "judge" you in some countries.

That most of the money you contribute at assemblies doesnt go towards your assembly expenses but goes directly to the Society....etc

....so dont feel bad :)

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    The teachings that are "unique" to JWs are not bible based, that is why you were kept in the dark. They do it with trickery. That is why so many JWs believe that "Jesus" is their mediator when in fact the WTs official stand is that THEY being "legal representatives" are the only mediators on earth today. (the disgusting thing in the holy place.) When the avg JW finds this out & questions it, they are said to be going against God. You know what happens next.

Absolutely! You've just hit a "home run" with that post.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

ah yes the fds; well in co-op city we have a member of the fds ... it's sister silverstein, she says she is annointed.... so when dad has questions , i ask why do you always call a elder or bro... with one of the fds right here a few blocks away .... in fact she should be the head of the cong. the spritual leader? funny this one of the 144000 is always in the fs by her self and i never can remember any others jw's friendly with her.... guess she has too much light.... john

• bsmart
    bsmart

So the Englishman ran ahead of the brothers, new light has proved him right! Well technicly they are saying it is the governing body these days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit