Does anyone have these comedy films...

by Brummie 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

1) The Gods Must be Crazy

2) The Gods must be crazy part 2.

?

Director James Uys. Set in Africa

Can't find them anywhere in England, have tried ebay etc....they are a scream.

Brummie

• Robdar
    Robdar

Brummie,

I will see if I can find the movies for you. I agree, they are a scream. If I find them, I will copy and send them your way. I will check this weekend and send you an email.

Love ya,

Robyn

• Brummie
    Brummie

Robdar you are just too cool.

I have just found the number to a video store in Bristol, I'm a go ring them to see if they send them via mail. I'll let you know if I have any luck (I can say "luck" now huh)

Thanks (((( ))))

Brummie

• Brummie
    Brummie

Hey Robdar

I have traced the video's, took me a week but finally found a store in Bristol and they are posting them off to me on Monday.

http://www.20thcenturyflicks.co.uk/nat_show.asp?myNat=SA&name=SOUTH

Thanks ((((((R )))))))

Brummie

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Probably a good thing you're getting them from the UK because our videotapes and yours are not compatible, though it is possible to make a compatible copy.

And, yes, those are good movies!

Nina

• Robdar
    Robdar

Brummie,

I am glad you found them. Cruzanheart mentioned something that I had wondered about. If the videos were not compatable, I was going to burn you a copy on CD and send those instead.

Cruzanheart

Only a couple of weeks now...I can't wait. I have received an invitation to learn 2 stepping that week. Wanna meet us there?

Love ya,

Robyn

• Mac
    Mac

Brummie,

Yeppers, those films were awesome.............think it's about time to give them another look. Glad for the reminder!

mac, of the not a god but, still must be crazy class

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Let me know when it is!

Nina

• Bona Dea
    Bona Dea

There here at the local video store (oddly- considering I live in "Hickville USA" ). Oh and those movies are a HOOT!!

Good luck finding them...

• Brummie
    Brummie

Hey Mac, yep they are awesome, have you seen "Top Secret"? That is also a scream, though very different to the Gods must be crazy.

Robdar & Cruz, my video plays USA format as well as Chinese and Australian...tis just a cheap video with NSTC playback. I have several USA films. No chinese ones though.

Bona Dea I have had my brother looking through all the video stores in Birmingham and I have searched in the South West. Couldnt get them until I found the above Url today.

Its cost me just 9 pounds to get them both sent via mail. I get them Monday or Tuesday, yipeee

Thanks y'all

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit