Beautiful photos

by LoveUniHateExams 43 Replies latest social entertainment

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

No go.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Hmm, on my screen the photos show, then they don't. Not sure why. I'll try to figure this out and post later today.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Carrizo Plain - trying again.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

More Carrizo.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Here is a photo of the Pitons in St Lucia.

I went there in 2001 with my dad. We knew a British family of St Lucian origin, and they knew a guy on the island who owned apartments.

Pitons (Saint Lucia) - Wikipedia

• LV101
    LV101

SceVie -- I must see this. Love San Luis Obispo and Sequoia close to Fresno. The San Andreas Fault is a serious one -- flying over area checking out is interesting and commercial pilots sometimes point out. Quakes while skiing at beautiful Mammoth near the Fault (or sleeping😳 with bedroom furniture being moved and unreal loud sounds of the quake) is an experience unlike what I recall growing up in Cali.

• LV101
    LV101

WOW - Carrizo is beautiful!!

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

One of the footbridges at the Grand Canyon I took on an early 2020 trip. (Before the COVID closures.)

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Beautiful places, thanks for sharing. Most of our photos are printed. I've tried pasting them in the box but doesn't work.

• Bribie
    Bribie

What a great sight Mt Taranaki or Mount Egmont as it was first called by Captain Cook when he first saw it. Has got some early snow also I notice. I grew up in New Plymouth.

But have not been back for 35 years. It’s a great mountain to climb, can be done in one day. Best in summer as I did with my brother in the early 1980’s.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit