Well, I'm unofficially shunned

by reubenfine 13 Replies latest jw friends

• reubenfine
    reubenfine

Thanks again, everybody. I really appreciate it. You all make good points. Gotta be true to yourself! The funny thing is that all I speak is the truth and they can't refute it. My sisters were already avoiding me so nothing much will change. I felt like I had an obligation to tell them so they can do whatever they want now. I'm so glad Simon maintains a board like this so we can spread the word and be there for each other. Hey, maybe this is fulfillment of Bible prophecy because my family is persecuting me!

Edited by - reubenfine on 12 February 2003 20:22:1

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

((( Lyle )))

I hope there comes a day when you and your family will be together again, preferably outside the troof

Eric of the apostate class as well :D

• Castaway
    Castaway

I thought an "Apostate" was someone who goes against God, not someone who doubts/doesn't agree with a man-made organization.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

hi ruebin fine;; when i read your posts,,, i see a person who is honest, and not afraid of others,, you have won a place in my heart, from the first time i read your words... you are very open minded and i think you see all sides of a arguement... rare for a x jw.... be well freedom in christ....john

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit