Bin Laden sides with Iraq

by JH 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

The difference being venzuela's government has been Democratically elected, and that would really look bad to the world. Before you interject with some diatribe TaiChi, I happen to know alot about Venzuelan politics, as both my brother and sister lived there for awhile, my brother in law is Venzuelan.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

TH: Big deal. I stand by my comments. No matter what the US does, people like you will bitch.

The US has "invaded" Nations that were "Democratic." Can you name them? One is very near the Panama Canal.

Do us all a favor and take a History lesson or something.

"....interject with some diatribe" Yea, right!

Intervention activities in just South America alone where national security interests are involved, have been well documented.

Edited by - thichi on 12 February 2003 19:51:13

• Realist
    Realist

thichi,

well even the US gov. cannot just invade a country...they need the approval of at least their own population. and as you can see they try very hard to pressure the rest of the world into following them into war.

about south america...do you know how many elected govs were eliminated by the CIA to protect US industrial interests?

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Realist said

"thichi,

well even the US gov. cannot just invade a country...they need the approval of at least their own population. and as you can see they try very hard to pressure the rest of the world into following them into war."

Do you think it will be that difficult for the US to drum up the neccesary support from their own population? The US is at high alert for terrorist attack. Bin Laden is siding with Iraq, both of which would like to see nothing better than a bunch of dead Americans.

The US can and will "just invade a country", and they will do it soon I bet.

Eric

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

""well even the US gov. cannot just invade a country...""

Realist, this was not the issue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit