Virgin Mary or verging on the ridiculous?

by Abaddon 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rem
    rem

Damn that girl has a hot ass!

rem

p.s. was there supposed to be something about the virgin mary I missed?

• greven
    greven

Mass lunacy! that's it!

The world is starving, deceases kill millions worldwide, war is looming over the middle east.

And what does the mighty, omnipotent, master of the universe about it?

He sends a broken fence post looking (from great distance and with squinted eyes) like a Jewish women named Maria and potatoes looking like her son.

I don't like God's that pull practicall jokes of like that!

Greven

Edited by - greven on 13 February 2003 8:4:45

• gumby
    gumby

I don't mean to offend anyone and what I'm about to say isn't coming from me but..........

I heard the virgin mary was actually a loose little slut. As I said.... don't get mad at me....I'm only repeating what I heard!

Gumby

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Nah, Magedelene was meant to be the easy one. Or is she meant to be Jesus' wife? Opinions differ.

Mary was a good liar and Jesus was gullable? As likely an explaination as some, but ladies, YOUR boyfriend is unlikely to be as dumb as Jospeh (who wasn't actually a carpenter - he was just as thick as two short planks), so be careful, ok?

The theory that when he said 'Father, father, why have you forsaken me?' he was talking to the Centurion is an old one.

Or perhaps he actually said "Son of God was a metaphor you MORONS! Get me down off this &ucking tree, I'm dying!" That's my personal belief. If he existed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit