This is serious I REPEAT! This is corny.

by plmkrzy 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Plummy.

Well I dont understand where you get the idea that the "Creator" God (Pa) didnt create the humans on earth. In your quiz "Adam" creates them. (A very confusing analogy with the Biblical conotations of the word "Adam") . Still, It was interesting that you suggest that "Hoss" went and possibly created his own "created beings", this is a notion that is being bandied about at the moment among the UFO speculators.Ive heard if from a few sources and it seems to be the latest thing. It is suggested that the alien "Greys" are soulless creations of Satan, who set up a counter creation that he could rule over.

I'll have to look and see if I can find you a relevant link

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Onacruse Carmel DITTOS!

rf

Well I dont understand where you get the idea that the "Creator" God (Pa) didnt create the humans on earth

Still, It was interesting that you suggest that "Hoss" went and possibly created his own "created beings",

I would highlight possibly because, IMHO, there is simply no way we could ever be sure of that. Not with what we have to work with at the present, time anyway.

The reason I suggest these things as possibilities is simple. If you look at our existence on a sort of scale or level of being, we are the single creatures on earth (no one has proven otherwise yet) that has the ability to create on a level unmatched by anything else alive. (ON EARTH)

We even have the ability to destroy the entire earth if so desired. OR restore it.

This gift was given to mankind and was not given to any other creature on earth. Why would it be something that was not also given to other creations on higher levels prior to the creation of people?

IMHO to think that we were The First to be given such a gift would be rather nearsighted. We have a gift that exists within our realm of existence. What we dont know about is infinite.

(A very confusing analogy with the Biblical conotations of the word "Adam")

(Did you ever watch the old TV show Bonanza LOL!)

The use of the name change was only in context with the prior thread about the argument over Michael vs. Jesus. (This Adam, having no relation to the Adam in the garden of Eden )

Im not posting any of this in support of or against either, but only as metaphoric suggestions and hypothetically.

Was Jesus existence in Heaven, that of Michael the Archangel as argued on another thread?

On the other hand, was Jesus Jesus in heaven, before being sent to earth as a mortal man?

In other words, what was Jesus called before he was born of man?

We know through scripture that God sent his first creation, or, his only begotten son. (Unless one wants to consider literal night and day his first creations)

We know through scripture that Jesus is referred to as "Gods only begotten son".

Was Michael the archangel Gods first creation? Yes? No?

Was Jesus Gods first creation? Yes? No?

Was Gods only begotten son his first creation? Yes? No?

When was Jesus given the name Jesus? At birth? Or Upon creation? And, is a creation begotten?

Is the term First creation equal to Only begotten son ?

When did Jesus exist in heaven AS Jesus? In addition, where can we find any scripture, that has not been tampered with, to substantiate that?

Is Jesus a creation for our behalf? Yes? No?

Satan was cast out of heaven and bound to earth. (Has anyone ever heard the term, "It's your bed, you lay in it"?)

Jesus came to us in the form of our "Savior" "Redeemer" The one whom we can have a relationship with God through. Yes? No?

Michael the Archangel battles with Satan. Yes? No?

Was Michael the Archangel a creation for our behalf?

Satan was certainly, and hopefully, not a creation for our behalf. Although there are some who believe other wise.

So, any blanks you, or anyone, would like to try to fill in are welcomed.

plum

Edited by - plmkrzy on 15 February 2003 0:9:32

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit