Current week long Elders school. Outlines / talks?

by stuckinarut2 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather
    Are we sure there is a week long km school? Even pioneer school isnt a week long anymore

The School for Congregation Elders is for 5 days.

The Kingdom Ministry School is for 2 days (1 day for Elders, another for MS)

Pioneer Service School is for 6 days.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

A week-long elders meeting! Yikes I can't imagine. I sat through a few 2-day meetings. Those were painful beyond any description. By the 3rd day, you will have an audience full of old men sleeping. The noise of the snoring will be deafening.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Try this link

it has the week-long schedule with titles of items/talks with material/WT references for each part.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5737733991432192/_post/5141589846392832

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Ohhhh this isnt a km school. This is the one they originally ran at walkill for presiding overseers about 8 or 9 years ago conducted locally. *puke*

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Maybe they have lines of shredders, so the Eldurs can practice shredding those dreaded documents that could....."bring reproach upon Jehovah's name (aka...the borg)."

I would be pissed if my spouse had to spend a week of vacation at one of these events.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Ah ToesUp! That is great!!!

And Darkspilver, THANKS for that link to a previous thread!

That program seems to be the likely one...

I notice there is nothing on there about "child protection"....

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

stuckinarut2: I notice there is nothing on there about "child protection"....

There is a part on the Kingdom Ministry School (for Elders) for the 2018 service year

check out the programme here:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5661477811781632/_post/5764660106100736

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

I remember when my father went for two weeks in the early-mid 70's. He was the sole bread winner with five children at home. It really put a financial strain on our family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit