Is Ray Franz a Buddhist?

by jazbug 10 Replies latest jw friends

• jazbug
    jazbug

There's a rumor circulating around Atlanta that Ray is a Buddhist...does anyone know if there is any truth to that???????????

• Celia
    Celia

Bwaaahahahaaaaha hahaha ha ha.......

That's my reaction, but I am sure other posters will have a better answer to your question

• minimus
    minimus

I think the false rumor was that he was a nudist.

• Introspection
    Introspection

Who cares? Well, I'm sure some do, but do you know him personally? What would that change except your view of who you think he is?

-- edited to add: --

Is that supposed to say something about the many other ex-JWs out there, just because he happens to be one? My guess is you're you, Ray is Ray, whatever you call yourself.

Edited by - Introspection on 11 February 2003 21:59:57

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Who gives a rats ass? What if he was a Muslim would that make some kind of difference?

• Gopher
    Gopher

The name of his second book wasn't "In search of Buddhist Freedom". LOL

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

yall are a trip on here. I could personally care less what the hell he does. He ain't doing a damn thing for me

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I think that rumor started when he was seen wearing his old orange bathrobe. lol.

Many, many rumors have circulated about Ray Franz, which I won't repeat here. Most are mean-spirited and designed to smear this good man's reputation.

• Michael Collins
    Michael Collins

Maybe they were thinking of Richard Gere.

Michael

• herk
    herk

I heard that rumour when I was still a JW about ten years ago. As I see it, it was started by some JW as another attempt to further besmirch so-called "apostates." Repeating it only serves to encourage JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit