I have been free for 1647 days!!!

by Elsewhere 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

That's right! I've been free for 1647 days!!! Four years!!!

I left the bOrg on August 9, 1998 and have been enjoying every minute of it!!!

How long have you been free?

Edited by - Elsewhere on 11 February 2003 22:35:53

• JeffT
    JeffT

Approxamately 438,739,200 seconds

• MaudeW
    MaudeW

Since the early 90's. Yay!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Oh, Elsewhere, you're just a babe. I've been out since 1966. Nevertheless, we both get a pat on the back. Yeah!

• anti-absolutism
    anti-absolutism

My conscious mind tells me I've been out for 3 years and 7 months. Unfortunately things keep happening in my life that prove to my subconscious mind that I'm never completely out!!

But I am certainlt A LOT happier, so heading in the best direction. Thanks for asking. Brad

• Brandy5
    Brandy5

6,244 Wonderful Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brandy

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

November 10, 1989. How many days is that? Well it's 14 years and counting. I can do simple math.

• Valis
    Valis

I think my date is something like November 1988, I remember that about two weeks after I left home I had my first Thanksgiving w/my first tattooist,,,I think,,,Been a long time out of the congregation and in the bongregation,hard to remember....eheheh

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I'm coming up on a year. It was right around this time last year that I started taking little peaks at freeminds, this site, and many others...how my heart would thump in my chest!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

(Moved the calculator to the top)

Edited by - Elsewhere on 11 February 2003 22:38:27

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit