Worst things said in talks available online

by usualusername1 14 Replies latest jw friends

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Hiya Peeps

In my comedy routine I am keen to add some audio of the worst things JWs have said in talks. So far I can think of

1. Tight pants Tony
    2. The horrors of Armageddon. Cannot find audio
    3. Women are stupid. GB member I think

Can you think of any others?

Cheers

Paul

• Ding
    Ding

Splane's explanation of overlapping generations.

• Cimarrona
    Cimarrona

Omg. Send me the link to #3 please. I've never heard them say it directly though we all knew that's what they thought.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Smurfs....you gotta talk about that old chestnut!

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

The MILLION times brothers say it didn't rain before the flood.

• pbrow
    pbrow

ttdtt.... i completely forgot about that... I wish I could look back at the faces of people that i told that to.

What a fucktard i was!

pbrow

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqzc2M8_MBA

Sam Herd speaking on women's brain size.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Ten year old boy sitting in the KH and they are talking about masturbation, damn we are just becoming friends...

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

There's a talk where Toni Morris says he looks forward to killing people at Armageddon with his big brother Jesus. Might be the same talk as tight pants.

The recent annual 2017 meeting where that cold hearted S.O.B. Gerrit Losche says that praising Jehovah is MORE IMPORTANT than saving lives in the ministry.

Below is an article about the talk no.2 you mention. The horrific gory description of Armageddon talk.

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/the-carnage-will-be-earthwide-new-watchtower-describes-fate-of-unbelievers

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

They said in talks several times children will die at Armageddon because when you poison rats you have to find the nest and kill the babies too.

World's most loving people

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit