"Overlapping Generation" is a "Spiritual Generation" - a letter to the governing body

by jwleaks 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

It would save us all a lot of confusion.

That seems based on the assumption that (a) they give a rat's behind about their people and (b) they want people not to be confused.

Good luck.

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

It doesn't even matter anymore. The Goblin Brothers don't even have to make sense.

Just fill the page with words and end it with "this is how it is now"...

ANYTHING can be taught to the dub population at this point. All the have to do is speak it and then remind everyone of Matthew 24

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The thing that the WTS (GB) are now trying to cover up are the many past dates this organization has made such as 1874, 1914, 1925, 1975 which were all a commercially inspired frauds devised to help in the proliferation of the literature the WTS published.

That's the reason that most Christian based religions have never made up such a doctrine of dating of Christ's return.

The Watchtower Corporation and its devoted followers the JWS have really delved into commercial false prophesying.

Its is also a fact that these Christian based organizations or people all had literature they wanted to sell and distribute going right back to William Miller in the 1840's.

• Incognito
    Incognito
    A "spiritual generation" would never end but go on into eternity. Problem solved for this generation of the governing, ... - jwleaks

Why even consider offering suggestions to assist them?

• steve2
    steve2

Thanks for the clarification, jwleaks.

Until your OP, I had misheard JW organization's new light as "the overlooking generation" - in which JWs overlook the number of years that make a generation and, then overlook questions about the arbitrary and nonsensical new light.

• pbrow
    pbrow

You heard it hear first folks..... Spiritual Generation... jah's chariot needs no organization!

pbrow

• waton
    waton

if you have an overlap, there also has to be an underlap, so, if the 1st resurrection started in 1918, we can wonder how Fr. Franz now feels that he has been underlapped, discredited in all his improper spiritual feeding at the wrong time? spiritual generation indeed.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Yes spiritual gen would solve the problem of time better than "overlapping." Even "next gen" would because there will always be a next gen but Star Trek have already used it lol.

Interestingly, when I mentioned the "overlapping generation" to a "sister" recently she was very quick to point out latest to me the latest buzzword amongst the witnesses is the "era" not the "generation."

Some bright spark CO said it apparently and being good little sheeple they gobbled it up. I thought it shows how average dubs are struggling to hold on to the concept of "this generation" being "overlapping" so they invent a new word to make themselves feel better about it.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Didn't the WTBTS say that the "generation" was made up of wicked ones, those who refused to see the signs?? I believe they taught that at one time.

That's the best explanation there is. It never runs out. It will only end when the The Big "A" hits, which is never.

Overlapping makes about as much sense as Boozerford being the original FDS, which he is by default. Not even the apostles of the Christ were chosen to be the FDS, but Boozerford was?!!?? That's seriously F***ed up.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit