Daughter still in Patterson

by Phil 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• Phil
    Phil

My daughter was cohersed to marry her present husband and they moved to Patterson to do what ever they do there. It realy affected the family, particularly me. I was wondering if there is anyone who reads these messages knows my daughter. She has been ther for about 5 years. Anyone who lhas lived there recently please contact me at [email protected]

• fulano
    fulano

You've got mail..

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Just popping in to say hi to Phil, since you are new here.

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. You are so right that she is involved with a mind control group. It is not easy to break through the wall that JW's and especially Bethelites put up. They are constantly being told they are the "cream of the crop" and living "in the best place on earth".

May I suggest Steve Hassan's books. You might find some helpful ideas.

Please be patient and don't give up on your daughter. I hope that someday you'll have her free of mind-control.

Hugs,

j2bf

• Brummie
    Brummie

Phil WELCOMEto the board.

Do hope things work out for you and her.

Keep us updated if you make contact

All the best mate.

Brummie

• MaudeW
    MaudeW

Hey Phil:

I'm curious as to which Patterson you are talking about. I am familiar with Paterson, WA. How far off am I?

• Phil
    Phil

Patterson New Jersey

• gold_morning
    gold_morning

Hi phil,

My brother and his whole family are there. It is where they house their legal department. I would assume most of them there are more aware of all the legal consequences going on in the society than the average JW.

I find the more they are aware of the corruption in the society... the better chances they have of wanting to leave. Consciences are touched there.

agape love gold morning

• Phil
    Phil

Hi Gold morning

I was wondering if there is a way you could let me know, through your brother, what is going on with my daughter. I don't know how this can be done without my daughter knowing that I am enquiring about her. My email is [email protected] if you can help

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

(((((Phil))))) My heart goes out to you! So sorry to hear that you have lost contact with your daughter, have you not heard from her at all since she left? I wish there was some way I could help.

• Phil
    Phil

As is the ritual in our family, we all get together at Christmastime, minus my youngest daughter. We have family coming from all parts of the continent and a good time is had by all.

She has some sort of a JW meeting here in California and she comes to see her friends at that time. If she has the time she will come to our house. Unfortunately, it is not all that pleasant. She comes here with her husband, whom I have no use for.(obviously) This event is in the fall sometime.

So far there are no discussions in the area of WT. She does not bring it up and neither do we. Sometimes I would just like to grab her by the shoulders and give her a good shaking. How an intelligent person can go along in life this way is totally baffling to me. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit