Sister In "Pants" Carrying the Microphone--Brother in "Jeans" out in Service!

by Atlantis 14 Replies latest jw friends

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I was too mesmerized by the number of empty chairs at the meeting to even notice the young woman carrying the microphone in pants.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Not sure the sister in pants is anything unusual this congregation. Notice the sister a few rows ahead in turquois she is wearing long pants. My guess is this is somewhere in Asia.

Different countries have different cultures. In India it is considered bad manners for women to show any shoulders but at the same time a bare midriff is acceptable - i.e. wearing a sari and blouse.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

the word 'pants' to we Brits......and a 'Sister(tm)' in them

• Marcial
    Marcial

Ces photos sont le produit d'un internaute que j'apprécie et qui ridiculise avec humour les différentes étapes des changements de doctrines ou de comportements que doivent avoir les témoins de Jéhovah. Ces pages SONT une petite merveille de trouvailles et de franches rigolades parfois. Marcial qui vous met l'adresse qui publie ces images amusantes mais montre aussi le ridicule des dirigeants de la Watchtower

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/4796195022045184/funny-ex-jw-memes

Ces images sont le produit d'un internaute que j'apprécie et qui ridiculise avec humour les différentes étapes des changements de doctrines ou de comportements que se doivent d'avoir les témoins de Jéhovah. Ces pages sont une petite merveille de trouvailles et de franche rigolade parfois. Marcial qui vous met l'adresse pictures comics jw qui publie ces images amusantes mais aussi démontre le ridicule des dirigeants de la Watchtower

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/4796195022045184/funny-ex-jw-memes

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

About 18/9 years ago, fresh out of J.W. org, I attended a lovely old church, just once to see what it was like, I guess built early 1800's, a vibrant Preacher, but I was dressed as I would have been for a J,W meeting, shirt, tie, trousers, jacket etc, polished shoes.

All the Congregation were in smart casual, the teen kids in their version, and the teens all sat together, even the preacher was smart casual, open neck shirt etc.

I felt distinctly over dressed. The atmos. was great, really fun and friendly, the Band that played Christian Rock was really good too.

The Church served an area that was only a small fraction of the vast Territory "served" by our K.H, so lots of alternative places for people to worship nearby. That Sunday morning our K.H would have been half empty, this Church was FULL !

J.W org needs to modernise big time, and attract people, or die from lack of funds. I hope the latter happens. And may Churches like the one I attended, prosper, and continue to provide what people want. People don't want an Authoritarian group to tell them how to dress, and to bore them to death.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit