Important spiritual food

by moreconfusedthanever 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

Todays watchtower study is all about singing complete with instructions on how to sing.,...........

"But we all have the responsibility to sing praises to Jehovah. So hold your songbook up high, lift your head, and sing with enthusiasm!"

"You can sing with a strong and loud voice by learning how to breathe properly. Just as electricity gives power to a light bulb, your breath powers your voice when you speak or sing. You should sing as loud as you speak or even louder."

• carla
    carla

and in other news, how to wipe your butt.....

• Listener
    Listener

They seem to be suggesting that Jehovah is hard of hearing.

• Fred Franztone
    Fred Franztone

Their numbers would go up if they dropped the songs.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Good grief....they are even micro managing your singing. They treat the rank and file like they are 5 years old.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Good grief....they are even micro managing your singing. They treat the rank and file like they are 5 years old

I think you give them too much credit. They treat JDubs like they are a mentally challenged two year old.

• oppostate
    oppostate

And what happened in Mexico when the WT told publishers there not to sing or even say prayers in the KH so the Borg could retain ownership! What a bunch of filthy lucre loving hypocrites those real estate connyving crooks in NY are!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I`m surprised the KH`s haven`t crumpled to the ground with some of the songs (?) I have heard (wailed out in agony to the listener ) many years ago

Their were some very pathetic ones 30-40 years ago ( no wonder Jesus hasn`t spoke to them since he was supposed to have approved them )

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen
    They seem to be suggesting that Jehovah is hard of hearing.

Well.....they know he is. Everybody knows that. Or is prayer useless for different reasons?

• Fred Franztone
    Fred Franztone

Prayer never made sense to me. If God can read our minds and hearts then why do we need to talk to him. And why should we talk to someone who believes we are imperfect, unworthy and won't speak back to us. Even as a believer I thought prayer was stupid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit