GB worship on JW Talk

by Lemonp 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

Just for fun I had a jwtalk account. The typical JDubya's there are rabid worshipers of men. Of course one cannot be too worshipful, or you will be banned for that too.Reading the linked post I imagine that was sarcasm on the part of the newbie, and he will be banned in two or three more comments for "not being a good fit."

• millie210
    millie210

I have an account there. I started it when I began to feel myself slipping spiritually and just couldnt stomach the local devious elders. I thought maybe if I broadened my viewpoint it would help me.

I started a membership here too.

Guess which one helped me?

The folks over there didnt ring true to me. I think they are all striving to "chin up" to the perceived tone.

Basically they are all trying to out spiritual one another. Im sure some there know that and are unsatisfied but dont know what to do.

That would have described me at one point.

• millie210
    millie210

Just went over and read the actual comment.

Maybe Bro Jay is a Bethelite?

If they have plants here to watch what is being said - why not there? I would think especially there!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Jesus Christ had an account over there and was banned.
  • blondie
    blondie

*** it-1 p. 439 Christ ***

False Christs. In his prophecies on the conclusion of the system of things, Christ warned his followers: “Look out that nobody misleads you; for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. For false Christs [Gr., pseu·dokhri·stoi] and false prophets will arise and will give great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones.” (Mt 24:4, 5, 24) Such wicked persons who falsely lay claim to the title and office of the Lord Jesus Christ are included in the an·tikhri·stos (Greek for “antichrist”) mentioned five times by the apostle John.—1Jo 2:18, 22; 4:3; 2Jo 7; see ANTICHRIST.

• Dumplin
    Dumplin
    Oubliette 2 hours ago
    A friend of mine recently said (sarcastically), "You don't need to understand it, you only need to believe it!"
    Yeah, like the 'God is three' mystery.
    god sure IS a mystery...
    maybe why his GB moves in mysterious ways.
    ok, i'll buy that.
  • Dumplin
    Dumplin
    nice one blondie
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A friend of mine recently said (sarcastically),

"You don't need to understand it, you only need to believe it!".....Oubliette

...........................Image result for Mans head in elephants ass

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

I have an account there. I started it when I began to feel myself slipping spiritually and just couldnt stomach the local devious elders. I thought maybe if I broadened my viewpoint it would help me.

I started a membership here too.

Guess which one helped me?

The folks over there didnt ring true to me. I think they are all striving to "chin up" to the perceived tone.

Basically they are all trying to out spiritual one another. Im sure some there know that and are unsatisfied but dont know what to do.

LOL Millie yeah I was like that too at one point , peer pressure to conform and be accepted

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit