Favourite Bands/Singers

by RAYZORBLADE 14 Replies latest social entertainment

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

The Doors......Steppenwolf.....Parliament......Prince.....Rick James......Seal......Aerosmith.......Incubus.....

Tu Pac......Alanis Morrisett.....Saliva.....System of a Down......Nickelback....Billie Holiday.....Paul Hardcastle......

Aaliyah.....Queen......NIN.......Bone Thugs-n-Harmony.......Coldplay.......Lakeside

to name a few......

pr....I love Stray Cats!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I guess Teenyuck has the list that would be closest to mine.. Plus the Blues!

Modern white artists like John Mayall, Peter Green and Stevie Ray Vaughan.

Classic bluesmem like John Lee Hooker , Muddy Waters & Elmore James

Earlier acoustic artists eg, Robert Johnson Son House, etc , etc

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

I have so many fav singers and bands:

Alanis Morissette

Tori Amos

Maroon 5 (they are new, check 'em out)

Matchbox 20

Counting Crows

Johnny Lang

Aerosmith

Godsmack

Dixie Chicks

Tim McGraw

Garbage

Lenny Kravitz

John Mellencamp

Madonna

Michael Jackson

Savage Garden

Alicia Keys

Indigo Girls

Melissa Etheridge

and many more....

• clash_city_rockers
    clash_city_rockers

I always liked the Punk New Wave Brit Pop stuff.

Favorite bands not in any particular order: Joy Division, A Certain Ratio, Gang of Four, The Damned, The Buzzcocks, Magazine, The Specials, Blur, The Jam, The Police, Blondie, The Clash, The Stone Roses, 999, The Sex Pistols, Pulp, The English Beat, Ultravox, Japan, Happy Mondays, Killing Joke, Bauhaus, Lords of the New Church, XTC, X-Ray Spex.cant mention them all but you get the rest

Favorite Female singers: Debra Harry of Blondie and Siouxsie Sioux of Siouxsie and the Banshees

Favorite Male Singers: Paul Weller of The Jam, Ian Curtis of Joy Division, Dave Vainian, of the Damned, Ranking Rodger from the English Beat, Pete Shelly of the Buzzcocks, Howard Devoto of Magazine, and Elvis Costello of Elvis Costello and the Attractions.

Favorite Guitarist: Andy Summers of the Police, Graham Coxin of Blur and Noel Gallagher of Oasis

Favorite Bassist: Mick Karn of Japan absolutely no one from their musical genre comes even close. And Paul Simonon of the Clash and Sting of the Police as a distant second and third

Favorite Drummer: Stewart Copeland of the Police and Jerry Dammers of The Specials comes in a distant second.

Favorite Record label: IRS Records, Stiff Records, Factory Records, Two Tone Records

Bands and singers that absolutely suck: The Cure, Depeche Mode, The Smiths and Madonna

Late, jr

• clash_city_rockers
    clash_city_rockers

Just Arrived in the Mail.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit