My son's letter of disassociation

by Titanic 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Titanic
    Titanic

Hi all,

My son (18) has given his letter of disassociation to the elders , and it will be announced tomorrow night.I disassociated myself last year but I have never encouraged my son to do so. He has not done it earlier for personal reasons, though he would have liked to as he really hates them even more than me, and believe me he has very good reasons. My son was one of the most active young ones in the congregation..he gave so much for this organization...so it was unbelievable the way he was treated in time of test.What an example of ungratefulness and a total lack of love on the part of the JW.

Anyway , here is his letter :

10/2/03

To the careless elders of the xxxxx congregation,

I xxx xxxx would like to disassociate myself from this unloving and satanic organization of Jehovahs Witnesses.

I have many reasons for my decision, but since you haven't cared about me at all and you have abandoned me in the same way some of you have abandoned my brother xxxx, your not worth explaining it to, you dont care anyway.

I have no doubt that if God is going to destroy people, you and your organization will be the first. I have received much more love from people of Christendom than from you. Therefore I'm ashamed to be called your brother, and I expect you to accept my decision as soon as possible.

xxx xxxx

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Quick and to the point! I like! I am gonna have to start writing mine here pretty soon.

Eric

• alamb
    alamb

Perfect. Give him our support and love.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

I chose to read your thread, because it was like I was going to attend a trophy night - where heroes are honoured - good for him.

• greven
    greven

OUCH!!! that hurts! LOL.

Good one, short, to the point and biting cynical.

Greven.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

That really touched me and I just have the need to give you and your son a hug.

(((((((((((((((Titanic & Son)))))))))))))))

Katie (of the overwhelmed and speachless class)

• rem
    rem

Cool letter. It's great he's getting out so young!

rem

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Kick a$$

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Hell yeah! You're kid is cool.

Nice letter. Now, he can move on with his life.

ash

• LB
    LB

While I'm sure the elders will simply think that satan got ahold of your son and shake their heads in phoney sorrow I think you should be very proud of him. Nice to be 18 and have your eyes wide open.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit