Gosh, That Was SO Good, Darlin' *Burp*

by Englishman 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Valis,

I have actually made that recipe on several occasions, as you say it is excellent eating. Only difference was that I used thyme as well as parsley and also put in some sliced spicy sausage.

UK'ers, bell pepper = sweet green pepper.

Englishman.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Aussies: "pepper" = "capsicum"

• larc
    larc

It just came out of the oven. A large roasted chicken, that I prepared. The inside cavity was stuffed with chopped onion and garlic that was sprinkled with lemon juice. The outside of the chicken was coated on olive oil and sprinkled with garlic garlic pepper and garlic salt. It will be served up with a baked potatoe and corn. The onion and garlic that was cooked inside the chicken will be added to the sour cream that will be placed on the baked potato.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Nothing fancy for breakfast or supper. But it filled me up.

Breakfast: 2 eggs on waffles; 2 pieces of toast with jam; milk.

Supper: hamburger, baked potato, salad, corn, lemonade.

• manon
    manon

Breakfast-Blueberry pancakes, black coffee

Lunch-skipped lunch today

Dinner-Pot roast with veggies, home made mashed potatoes, lotsa butter

• copsec
    copsec

Englishman, thanx for the info and pic! That looks very good. And now, the mystery has finally been solved for me! LOL!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

This morning Anthony made us pancakes, he is taking foods and they were wonderful. I usually hate pankecakes but his was light and quite tasty, I used Blackberry syrup.

Tonight Thunder Rider made roasted turkey legs, Mashed potatoes and veggies it was great.

<of the hmmm didn't have to cook a thing today class>

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

...An' all I had was a Slim-Fast...

Cyrus...still on a diet...

• yumbby
    yumbby

gosh! I'm coming to eat at ya'lls house! I had a couple of protein bars, a packet of cheese crackers, two cups of coffee and some egg noodles with butter...

• greven
    greven

SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, BACON, EGGS AND SPAM.

Greven.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit