I need to vent....

by CC Ryder 19 Replies latest jw friends

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Thanks Everyone!!!! I appreciate your support. I've been busy responding to job listings on Monster.com, does anyone know of any other on-line sites I can go too? Tink is doing well under the circumstances. It is terrible to see someone so destitute that they resort to suicide. Thanks again.

CC

• animal
    animal

Try here:

http://cdicorp.com/

Thats who I work for..... tell them Rick Henry sent ya.

Animal

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

CC, Tink:

Thunder and I are wishing you both well, things have changed so much for everyone in such a short period of time. I hope your company recovers are you can find work elsewhere.

• Grunt
    Grunt

Sorry for the stress and the pain, but most sorry for the useless loss of a human life. I don't understand suicide. It breaks my heart to think of anyone reaching that point.

Good luck in your job search. Might be time to retrain in the medical or education field, they seem to be booming. If you have technical expertise it might not take as long as you would think. In some places you can now take tests to become a teacher, get the job and then go back and take the needed courses later. Just a thought. Best wishes, whatever you do.

Grunt

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

(((((((((((((((((((((( CC and TINK )))))))))))))))))))))))))

that just downright bites !!

go to google.com and type in job listing search.

btw. i sure wish I could win the lottery, seems like I have a few people I'd like to take care of.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

(((((((((((((((((((((((CC & Tink)))))))))))))))))))))))))

I"m so sorry that you have had so much going on !!!

XW

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

www.careerbuilder.com - another good web site for job searches

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Hey,

Sorry about the job. I feel your pain. I have a Journalism degree, which I recently found stuck to my shoe in a public lavatory - oh wait, that's just its net worth post 9-11. When the New Ec went down, all the old-school journalists went back to print having abandoned their cushy online jobs. Pittsburgh is a toilet for any kind of creative field. So I work in a hospital. It pays the bills and keeps me humble. It's not too bad, in fact I may get a nursing degree, although I don't think so.

Anway, if you can eat and pay the electric, you aren't doing too bad. One day at a time.

CZAR

• patio34
    patio34

I'm sorry to hear of the hardships you and Tink have had and hope things take a swing upwards really quickly.

Pat

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Thanks everyone for the listings and great encouragement!!

Tink had her Brothers brother-in-law (a witness) take his own life last year and then her close friend a few weeks ago seemed to bring back the suicide of her Dad which she had been doing real well with. She felt like she took two giant steps backward, but I told her that it's just a natural reaction and not to think of it as a major set-back. She's doing better this week. Thanks again everybody, you all are good friends to have.

CC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit