I Can't Find My Watctower. What Should I Do???

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I'm not an elder anymore.....Only losers have to ask the brother if he's got any extra mags. If I can find one, I need to get a magic marker and underline things to make it look real good. The Wt. conductor won't let me borrow his copy again. 3 strikes and your out.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

If they didn't underline,then you got 15 mins. to scan and underline during the public talk.Elders are supposed to be able to scan an article in 15mins,flat.However,if you were conducting you better take at least 5 hours to do right by the cong.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I remember I forgot mine once even after studying it arrgggg so I was gonna raise my hand to get one. Well for some reason this meeting my dad decided to hand them out, so I thought I'd be discreet about it. So I catch dad's eye and wave my hand a little 'HE WAVES BACK" I'm like omg so I do it again he won't stop waving!!! I'm sitting in his fricken row why the hell would I wave to him???? He's just smiling and waving back, well the other brother with the mags was watching this and laughing his ass off because he knew what was going on, so fortunetly he gave me a mag. Dad just thought I was being friendly I guess hahahha!!!!

Ven

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Quick e-mail d-mouse.He will scan you a copy right now

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Minimus, you can't have lost it - it's the one witha picture of a weeping woman in a hospital corridor on the front cover . Perhaps you had too much fun writing bubble captions for what they might be saying !

If you have to borrow one, just say that you placed your last copy of this one . It never fails.

• minimus
    minimus

Good News! I found some in my trunk. Thanx 4 all the assistance. It's been 3 weeks since I've been to a Sunday meeting. The talk was that we have to do more or something like that. And the WT. is about how we have to more, I think.....I wonder what next weeks meetings will be like.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Next weeks meeting,see this week.When you enter the kingdom hall and they close the doors you have entered the twilight zone.Then when the meeting gets underway you will hear,"There is nothing wrong with your mind,we have taken control ,do not attempt to leave ,you have reached the outer limits." Two of my favorite tv shows ,The Twilight Zone and The Outer Limits.The WT.meetings have gone too far, they actually are in the twilight zone and have reached the outer limits.

• DblOSmith
    DblOSmith

you sarcastic defectors. lol This is serious!!! :)

• minimus
    minimus

Thanx Dbl, You understand "my pain". Yes, this serious.

• alfie
    alfie

Phone in sick!!!!

CIAO4NIAO!!

alfie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit