I Can't Find My Watctower. What Should I Do???

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I can't find the January 1st Watchtower for the WT. Study today.

• Undecided
    Undecided

Go to the Baptist Church today, they don't have a WT study.

Ken P.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

MINIMUS call BLONDIE!! Go to study now and read Blondie's things you won't hear at this week's WT. study. Bluelades

• shera
    shera

Borrow the extra one at the KH...

• gumby
    gumby

Well when I was a dub, a brother would walk around with a few extra's watchtowers (just when the study began ) and you signaled to him that you needed one and he handed it to you. You can't do that though min because your an Elder and Elders are to be sure and have their OWN studied copy. You would look like a loser Elder for sure and would be humiliated beyond recognition!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

For gossakes man, PRAY that you'll find it. How could you possibly misplace your Watchtower?

*shocked*

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Hey minimus ask the Conductor if you can borrow his!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Wait a minute YOU are the Conductor! Ask the reader if you can borrow his.Or, the Theocractic School Overseer,or, the Field Service Overseer,or, the P.O.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Grab a roll of toilet paper. You are going to need it clean off all the sh*t your gonna hear at the KH.

Robyn

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

My gramps had this prob once when he was supposed to be conducting it, so he borrowed my aunts who was a kid at the time, Well my aunt studied her WT with bright colors and drew on the mag, So my gramps was up there on the stage with this brightly colored WT hahahahahahha he was always doing stuff like that hahahha

Ven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit