Your First "Sin"...

by confuzcious 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Iron Eagle
    Iron Eagle
    I'm not necessarily talking about sleeping with a transvestite - or maybe that was it, :-)

Got It in one ! Nice guess.

• DblOSmith
    DblOSmith

Sexual "immorality" and fornication. Why does it still make me smile. :)

• freedom96
    freedom96

Maybe not as exciting as some others, but I believe the first thing I did "wrong" was salute the flag.

Later, after my divorce, it was weird dating without a chaperone, having sex when you were not married. I never was the type to go out and get blasted, so I was not what you called a huge rebel in that regard. As far as R rated movies, saw them anyways when I was a witness.

• Sargon
    Sargon

The first sin, the one unforgivable sin... cursing jehovah, cursing jesus, and cursing the wts.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Smokin a j and some sexual imorality. I'm up for almost anything now!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Buying a lottery ticket. No, I didn't win. *sigh* But it's fun trying!

Nina

• mouthy
    mouthy

Voting!!! then I bought a ticket -won $125.00 first time..Watching the soap Young & Restless. At my age you know all that other forbidden stuff brings problems -so after being in bondage for so long to one vice ( WT) I didnt need to find out what the other vices bring.I watch "COPS" on TV & see where drugs, booze, can give headaches--- at my age I get enough pain with out bringing em on

• crownboy
    crownboy

Buying a lottery ticket.

I think that was the same for me, cruzanheart. I didn't win the first time either, but I have since then.

mouthy

My mom watches the Young & the Restless, and is most definitely an ardent JW. Things must be a little stricter in Canada.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Let's see.

The occasional Lottery ticket and a good cigar every month or so.

*****Rub a Dub

• ballistic
    ballistic

I must admit, there were so many I forget. The one I still wont do is blood. I've had several operations and refused blood I just wont take it prob because I was brainwashed about the health risks.

I had lots of sex when I first left. I couldn't get enough of it. I went through a surge of 1-night-stands and short relationships. I don't know how I did it, women are a bit thin on the ground at the moment.

*ballistic wishing he was 22 again*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit