Hope you're having a bonza weekend! Mrs Ozzie and I have really enjoyed a very pleasant time with friends and now are spending a bit of quiet time with a nice espresso. So time to take a "break" and let's share some time reminiscing together about "the old days". Yes, that's right, it's time for our weekend poll.
This weekend's question is:
What did you do with your surplus magazines?
1. They're still in my witnessing bag!
2. What surplus magazines??
3. All my magazine order was surplus!
4. Took them to the doctor's office waiting room and counted them as placements.
5. Handed them out to travellers on the bus/train.
6. Cut out the pictures for the kids' school projects.
7. I invested so much in "the Worldwide Work" that I keep them in plastic covers.
8. Recycled them.
9. Offered them as a "lucky door prize" at the congregation picnic.
10. Left them at the door of the Kingdom Hall.
11. Told the missus/hubby that we're spending too much on them and cancelled my order.
12. Other (please give details).
Looking forward to your responses. Enjoy.