kh elder wipeout today!!

by johnny cip 18 Replies latest jw friends

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

my brother set up a study last week with an elder in the kh library in westchester n.y. for today ...with the question prove that jesus choose the wt in 1919.... and my brother told him to be READY!!! well he didn't go but i did .. and they were waiting for us... i was very nice , but direct and i gave them NO QUARTER.. SO I START off well you got the question already where is your proof.... i pull out a wt quote , so what does the record show???? lets go over it... i came in with a shopping bag full of wt's books and bibles etc... they start panicing with what's in the bag...lol so they try to say it's a progressive study and he wants to go into the new knowledge book ... i pull one out of the bag. and go to were it says jesus choose the wt in 1914... so can you back that up from wt's till 1914...another wipe out they can't.... so i'm going into prove all things TRUE... LET ME READ IT TO YOU FROM THE BIBLE.... oh! NO don't open the bible.... they try to change the subject. it don't work with me.... i'm pounding them that they are baring false witness against the holy sprit by teaching things they can't back up... and they know what i'm saying.... them i open up the reveliations book and the daniel book and show them were it says the conventions of the 20's were forfullment of bible prophecy .... i say now back that up get out the old wt's and lets see what they were really teaching them,, if true these books ,must be the best books since the bible.... all the while i'm dropping bombs, of false dates pyramids, quack medicine, spritualism, astrolgy, don't have children, etc you name it I put it out there.... then I asked was this worship acceptable to jehovah????? duh ... then why is the wt saying today it was??? was that proper spritual food at the proper time..... they tryed to say it's jehovah's org... i said you can't prove it.... and you know it.... back to test all inspired sprits, to see if they are TRUE.. then they go into they only know what the wt taught back to the 50's ... i said ok,, then start banging them on the U.S.S.R was the king of the north the big a was to be in 1951 tnen 1954.. with russia taking over the u.s. korean war etc... let me open up the wt's on the shelf if you think i'm lying... OH DON'T DO THAT......THEN 1975 ... the wt never printed that.... i said oh yea.... lets start with the 1968 wt book ansd they can be off by weeks or months not YEARS.... BUT THEY DON'T WANT ME TO LOOK INTO THE BOOK... the whole time they can't touch me.... now i'm hitting them with wt crap they never heard , and i'm asking them to show that to me in the proclaimers books.... then i go into the creators promise about the generation that was alive in 1914 would be the last ... i go into the whole pitch the jw's would give on this , it lasts for 10 minutes... then i say i learned this from god's sprit directed org.... this was taught as bible truth, all jw's had to learn this pitch.... don't tell me youn forget what was reveiled to the fds from jehovah.... they can't handle it any more , they are beat and they know it.... they are rushing me out but i keep stalling... they are late for a study ..... so i say you are NOT GOING to study that knowledge book are you ???? with all that stuff you can't BACK UP.... if you want i will study that book with you ..... but be ready when i use the bible to find more holes in that book than a piece of swiss cheese..... so are we getting together next week to go over some of the questions my brother and I brought up? oh ,, just leave us your phone # and we will get back to you.... i said ok call me any evening and we can go over tons more info I have..... i have the feeling i will be waiting till armageddon for that call..... freedom in christ ............................john

• Realist
    Realist

WOW thats fantastic!

i am surprised they didn't leave earlier!

• neyank
    neyank

John,

You da man!!!

neyank

• freeman
    freeman

Oh my you sure had a fun day, good for you john!

Freeman

• freedom96
    freedom96

Great job!!

I would not hold my breath for a phone call! Ever!!

• Mary
    Mary

Johnny my boy, it sounds as though their freakin' heads were about to spin around!!! I'm amazed that they stayed for as long as they did!! Maybe you really gave them something to think about........if they're honest men (not TOTALLY impossible), they'll think long and hard about everything you said to them.........

Of course, expect to be disfellowshipped by the next meeting.............

You de man!!!

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Johnny,

Always nice to see someone who is willing to dig deep and not be hood-winked by false beliefs.

Try this one on: http://www.hiddenmysteries.com/item100/item153.html

JamesT

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey johnny cip,funny post man..If you ever forget your shoe size,you can always check the boot marks you left on those nitwit`s butts,LOL!...OUTLAW

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

thank you all; my brother just called me up. and I told him , the spritual beating the elders got... he said he was sorry he just got home from work and wasn't there.. i told hinm maybe it was better, because the two of us together one , might get a little wild.... any way dad the jw for 30+ years jw heard the whole conversation , and he was watching a baptish religious show on t.v. i think it's working after 3 years of beating my dad about the wt false prophecies.... he is starting to look around...I told my brother to not beat him about watching a religious t.v. show... he might learn something... i was tough on him about this... he got the picture. ... i truely feel that all the hard work is starting to pay off... i love my dad.... so also my neices were at dads house and , I made them ask questions over the phone .. like is it true that jehovah is going to kill me because i went to a birthday party???? or i go bowling on sunday aND not to the kingdom hall etc... these kids are in the 5 to 10 year old range and have been out in ther fs...etc.... so i'm innocolating them against the wt now.... even against the wishes of some of my siblings who are not jw's but do not understand the total package of the wt teachings. even though they studied as kids.... it's funny how little kids can shut my dad up ... with simple bible ?'s i get them to ask, like what'as worng with my birthday I don't want you to kill the baker,,, i just want you the buy a cake from the baker???? please grampa... dad is in a hard spot, he is the only jw in the family... and my brother and I have busted crooklyn thousands of times.... now I shun him, like he did to me it is reverse syo. but i work him every day on the phione and mom helps a little as she did for 30 years.... I can only than,k mom that none of her 5 kids never became jw's... it's a hard fight , i've already hade the police put me out of my dad's house over this wt crap and lived in my car for 5 months till I got the money for my own apt.... now i feal the friut of my work taking hold.... by the way after the study today i asked for a TIME SLIP.... SO I could MAIL IT to jehovah for my witnesses..... i did not tell all what happened at the so called study.... but there would not be any apostate that would be upset with me.... that includes jesus an apostate of the wt..........john

• Buster
    Buster

If there was one situation where I would like to be a fly on the wall, it is where Johnny flies into the frey with the cocksure elders on doctrinal issues. I'll say it again: I love your passion man.

- Buster

Edited by - buster on 8 February 2003 19:38:46

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit