WARNING! The Elders are coming.....!

by Sparks 13 Replies latest jw friends

• reporter
    reporter

Ah, Lady Lee! You GO Girl! That's the Winnipeg spirit, the hardiest people of Canada!

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Aye, Cocked & Loaded. Don't fire 'till you see the whites of their eyes.

-BONEZZ

• Marcos
    Marcos

I'd so much love a "shepherding call". But, alas, I've already scared them off. No one here, in Tapachula, Mexico, knows my name (among the witnesses). So, when they have called before I have told them many times that I want nothing to do with them and when they ask why I tell them I spent my 4 years in Bethel and had my eyes opened.

One or 2 have tried to "reason" with me but I am adamant. Told a group of 3 once (I think one was the CO) that I wasn't interested and when the CO asked why I told him that it was because they are false prophets. The look on the face of the two young guys was priceless. One of the other guys looked like he wanted to smash me in the face. He didn't. I AM known here for being a martial arts teacher. It's Aikido. I dont ever hit people and they don't hit me. (They are also intimidated because everyone has seen the Steven Segal movies. ; I'm not a fan but the reputation doens't hurt!) Nevertheless, they left peacably enough. Even shook my hand! Well, that's Mexico. We try to maintain the peace whenever possible.

Still, I wish they would come one more time. Problem is, they seem to be intimidated. Moreover, they don't know my name. Highly doubtful they would ever find out who I am. Heh, heh.

Marcos

Edited by - marcos on 9 February 2003 13:41:17

• sf
    sf

"My poor dogs butt looks like that map on the beginning of Bananza."

ROFLOLOLahahahahaha!!

Seriously hysterical post.

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit