The WBTS is NOT "God's Organisation"!

by SpannerintheWorks 16 Replies latest jw friends

• kes152
    kes152

God does not have nor need an "organization." He has something greater than that.... and this is what we saw when He showed it to us:

We approached a Mount Zion, and a city of the living God, heavenly Jerusalem, and to tens of thousands of angels to-all assembly, and to the congregation of the firstborn who have been written off in the heavens, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of righteous ones who have been made perfect, and to Jesus, the mediator of a NEW covenant (different and greater than our former mediator Moses and the covenant through him) and to a blood of sprinkling, which blood actually speaks and talks of GREATER things than that of Abel.

We are not the only ones who have seen and bear witness to the things we saw. Others have seen it and it is written for you in Hebrews 12:22-24.

Peace to you,

Aaron

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

PLEASE never stop venting, it makes me realize how angry I am too, and never allowed myself to vent.

pistoff

• kls
    kls

According to my jw. husband , the org. makes mistakes because it is run by imperfect people.In do time god will enlighten them and teach them slowly. BLAH BLAH BLAW YADA YADA YADA

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

thank you Franios; it makes me happy to see that i'm not the only one willing to blast the jw's right out of the water... and they HATE IT... they can dish it out, but can't take it !!! when i talk to them , i show them NO QUARTER....NONE.. yesterday i went to a hall and whipped an elder and a few jw's for an hour.... then i went home and telephone witnessed every jw who's phone # i have.... i was so hot, all day. now i read your beautiful essay, and i'm ready to go out today and confront them on the aveune... after they finish at the kingDUM HUT... THANZ again for the incouragement....john

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Francois,

One day, my friends, one day and I don't know when, but I am confident that a loving God is going to let me look dead into the eye of each and every person who over the decades has had anything whatever to do with the invention, maintenance, and perpetuation of the "loving" disfellowshipping arrangement, and point my finger straight at their beady, hog-like, squinty little eyes and say YOU WERE WRONG AND YOU HURT PEOPLE WITH YOUR ERROR, AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA PAY YOU STUPID, BIBLE POUNDING, BOOK IDOLATRATING, MOTE-LOVING, TOE SUCKING, JEHOVAH'S WITNESS PIG-DOG.

Couldn't have put it better myself! You make starting a thread very time-efficient for me, Frank; all I

do is quote the WBTS, add a few words with " ! " or a " ? " on the end, and you do the rest!

Take note everybody: Francois is a professional thread elaboratorer! Next time you want to start a

thread, just post a few words and watch his magic go to work! Awesome!

Great for when you have only a couple of minutes to post a thread, the house is on fire or you're

trying to make it to the pub before it closes!

Spanner

Edited by - SpannerintheWorks on 9 February 2003 13:37:56

• Maverick
    Maverick

Because the WatchTower Corporation takes the position of being the sole channel of Gods Holy Spirit on Earth today this can work to the advantage of any who "wise-up" and want out. Are there only two ways out of the WatchTower world? Just because they say there are does not make it so! Check out the Baptism Nullification letter in this forum. It is carefully worded to take the power and control away from the pharisees and put them in a postion of not rendering any official position without opening themselves to a lawsuit for slander.

• minimus
    minimus

This sounds like a troll talking to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit