The WBTS is NOT "God's Organisation"!

by SpannerintheWorks 16 Replies latest jw friends

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Does " God " make mistakes? No! Does the WBTS make mistakes? Yes!

This is the WBTS excuse:

But because it (WBTS) is not infallible and has never claimed to be, from time to time corrections are necessary. If Jehovah's spirit operated in the way it did upon Bible writers, inspiring them to write according to Jehovah's thoughts, then no future corrections in matters would ever be necessary. But because the spirit does not operate in this way today some corrections are made from time to time.but because it is not infallible and has never claimed to be, from time to time corrections are necessary. If Jehovah's spirit operated in the way it did upon Bible writers, inspiring them to write according to Jehovah's thoughts, then no future corrections in matters would ever be necessary. But because the spirit does not operate in this way today some corrections are made from time to time.

WOULD "GOD" (THE "CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE", BTW) HAVE TO DO THIS?

Spanner

• Gig
    Gig

It's the claim to be the ONLY ones who have the understanding and truth...no matter what, that bothers me so much. Anyone would expect more from the one true religion than the ridiculous false teachings of their past and present. It seems they are the only ones alright, the level of deceit is arguably unequalled. Add to that the FORCED acceptance of anything and everything they say...they even make the decisions of which decisions are of conscience?! Please don't get me started, no...they are not God's arrangement or organization. Amen

• Francois
    Francois

The WTBTS "may" never have claimed infallibility, but you can bet your ass, as they say in Palestine, that you'd damed well better act like you believe they're infallible, 'cause if you don't they're going to send three people over to your house at the most inopportune time, unannounced, wearing bad off-the-rack suits to "adjust your thinking" so that by the time they leave, you're babbling on like an automoton all about how infallible they really are.

If they never claimed to be infallible, then how come they spit up all over themselves, and pee in their pants when some brother or sister asks a question they can't answer, but which question shows them up to be as dumb as a frickin' box of rocks? I wants to know.

Let us, dearest brothers and sisters, go back to the magical summer of 1966 and the release of that book with the unforgiveably long and confusing title, "Life Everlasting in Freedom of the Sons of God." In that book, as we are all aware, that book states - to the cognoscenti - that Armageddon is gonna be here and gone by 1975. And we know that because of all the other stuff that we already know but which stuff we ain't gonna talk about right now [wink, wink, nudge, nudge].

And let's further say that some smart-ass college boy [like yours truly here] says, out loud where everyone can hear him [whoa! Hold on just a kipper-strippin' minute. Not so fast. Everybit of this is based on the unproven, but much laughed at, assumption that Jerusalem fell in 607 B.C. Now out of hundreds upon hundreds of scholars, only we, the JWs make that claim. Personally I feel that the 607 date is wrong, wrong, wrong. Therefore, I'm not going out and borrow no fifty large on the assumption that I won't have to pay it back. And in fact I'm not dropping out of college either. I think this date and that end-time prophecy, and this new book are all bullshit.] What do you think would have happened?

I guarantee you that no one would have got up on the platform and said, "Well done, brother Frank. since the Society doesn't claim infalliblity, you just go right on thinking that way. Not by a long way would that have happened. They would have conveined a JC right there on the spot to take up the matter of my bad attitude and my spreading dissent and my drawing off a personal following, and God knows what else. And you had to preach this shit door-to-door, you had to answer questions in the book study and anywhere else two or more people got together "in his name."

That entire attitude on their part is just as phony as the rest of them. It's awfully easy, when you've got your arm stuck in the cookie jar, to admit you made a mistake. But since no one can prove some of the JW positions are in error because the fulfillment of the error is way, way off in the future, then you'd better keep your pie-hole slammed quietly shut.

And that's just another reason that I hate the bastards with the intense hatred that I have hated them with. They are intellectual phonies. They are emotional bullies. They are a group of people who, if their guts were on fire, I wouldn't deign to piss down their throats. YOU GETTING ALL THIS YOU JW LURKING ASS HOLES? What would happen to them if their favorite and only weapon were suddenly to be jerked from their hands? Say the congress if the United States made it a serious felony, in the name of the people of America, for any religion to take any action or reaction that would place any member of any such organization beyond the pale with his or her own kinfolk? In a split second, those weakling bastards would no longer be able to threaten anyone with the "loving" disfellowshipping arrangement.

One day, my friends, one day and I don't know when, but I am confident that a loving God is going to let me look dead into the eye of each and every person who over the decades has had anything whatever to do with the invention, maintenance, and perpetuation of the "loving" disfellowshipping arrangement, and point my finger straight at their beady, hog-like, squinty little eyes and say YOU WERE WRONG AND YOU HURT PEOPLE WITH YOUR ERROR, AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA PAY YOU STUPID, BIBLE POUNDING, BOOK IDOLATRATING, MOTE-LOVING, TOE SUCKING, JEHOVAH'S WITNESS PIG-DOG.

And there you have it friends. The Saturday edition of "Francois Vents His Spleen" Tune in again next week at this very same time, and you'll miss nearly all of the FVHS show, brought to you by Ever-Dry. Remember: under your left arm, over your corn flakes, always use ever-driiiiiiieeeeeiiiiii.

francois

(I really must do something about this intense hatred I have for that bunch. I really think I could reason with Satan himself more honestly than I could reason with the WTBTS. I honestly do.)

• rocky220
    rocky220

Francois! that was an awesome analysis of Botchtower reality.

You can vent your spleen any time you want to!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!ROCKY220

• neyank
    neyank

So Francois,

What are you trying to say?

neyank

• Iron Eagle
    Iron Eagle

well..... d'uh!!!

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

Damn!!! Can't wate till next week...

• Mary
    Mary

"......because it (WBTS) is not infallible and has never claimed to be, from time to time corrections are necessary....."

Wow.......that's amazing, cause our asshole of a District Overseer specifically told us six months ago at the assembly that "brothers, every word that comes from this platform, comes directly from the mind of Jehovah!"

I kid you not; that's exactly what he said word for word. Their "corrections" include every single prophecy they've ever made, the generation issue, 1914, the Great Crowd, an earthly paradise, 1925, WWII, 1975, 1984, 2000, blood fractions, organ transplants, higher education, marrying, having children, paying into a pension, RRSPs.........is there anything they haven't had to "correct"??? Even their corrections are screwed up..........I hardly think Jehovah would be guiding such a bunch of fools...........

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

But because the spirit does not operate in this way today some corrections are made from time to time.but because it is not infallible and has never claimed to be, from time to time corrections are necessary.

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever!

If Jehovah's spirit operated in the way it did upon Bible writers, inspiring them to write according to Jehovah's thoughts, then no future corrections in matters would ever be necessary. But because the spirit does not operate in this way today some corrections are made from time to time.

You know...Even the prophets made mistakes...even the APOSTLES (who are prophets according to mt 5: 11) made mistakes. It's not that God changed his way of teaching or speaking to us...it's that we make MISTAKES. ~FS

• reporter
    reporter

What the hell is that Five Shadows? That looks like the Mothman. Hope you're not hitting a bridge anytime soon...

And Frankyois, as usual is right on with that spleen-spewing analysis.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit