Ah, Saturday mornings

by ashitaka 15 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I just love Saturday mornings now. No service, no wearing uncomfortable clothes trapsing through snow, slipping on ice, getting yelled at by people who actually have lives.

This morning, I had my pipe, got a coffee from Wawa, and watched some Simpsons episodes.

I'm planning on taking a walk through the snow later on.

Man, I love Saturdays.

ash

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Oh YES!!!!!

I agree!!!!

Free at last! Free at last! Thank gawd allmighty... I'm free at last!!!

• LB
    LB

Just got back from the highschool where I made sure the heat was way up for our game this afternoon. After breakfast I'll take a little hike in the woods and then head up to school for some basketball. Yes saturdays are something to look forward to these days.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I love Saturday mornings too! After a hard and long week, there is nothing like sleeping in, going for a walk with my dogs and coming back to the wonderful heated house. Neil has started a new tradition of cooking me breakfast every Saturday morning. It's so comforting to smell eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns and hear the beep of the coffee machine.

Ahhhh...Life is good!

• Valis
    Valis
    This morning, I had my pipe, got a coffee

eheh...me too...dog bless America!

good luck on your game today LB...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Wake N' Bake" class

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Ashitaka, what about all those meetings? Ah, no more RUSHING and wearing TIES!

Guest 77

• Carmel
    Carmel

You guys sound like a bunch of disgruntled 7th Day Adventists! Me, I'm spending the day digging a dam hole in the back yard for a "water feature". Wish I had snow on the ground as an excuse to stay in!

caveman

• Mary
    Mary

Ah yes, we got up around 8:45am, and decided to go out for breakfast at our favorite restaurant. After our leisurely meal, we went to the mall before it got real busy and where I bought myself a new pair of winter boots. Now it's almost noon, so I have to do a bit of laundry, and then from 2:00pm - 3:00pm, I'll be watching I Dream of Jeannie and Bewitched..........

• Solace
    Solace

Saturday & Sunday mornings are SO yummy!

Cant wait till summer so I can get out and enjoy the weather.

BTW, I could never forget you guys, I'll take the laptop out on the deck with my morning coffee!

(As I stare at the four feet of snow we have in the backyard) Sigh.............................

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

my saturdays are filled with a 12 hour work shift unfortunately. 6am - 6pm. Saturday AND Sunday. But I get paid extra for working this shift (because no sane individual wants to work this shift) so that's one pro.

I get 3 days off during the week. While the average person is at work, I'm at the beach or hiking. Hopefully I can get out of this schedule soon though..it's starting to wear on me...

blah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit