by RAYZORBLADE 21 Replies latest social physical

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

New Jersey Devils baby!!!!!!

Martin Brodeour is my HERO!

Eric of the yes I play hockey, I am a goalie, no I'm not Canadian class

• Beans
    Beans

I bleed blue! If anyone in the Toronto needs a goalie call me!

Beans

• Aztec
    Aztec

Beans, and here I thought we all bled RED!!!

Actually the Wings lost today to the EVIL Av's. I Can't stand those bastards...LOL I have to admit Patrick Roy is a great goalie though.

~Aztec

• Aztec
    Aztec

***Wondering if Rayzor is going to see this thread tomorrow***

LOL

~Aztec

• Beans
    Beans

Here is a pic of the #1 Apostate Goalie, we won a competition last year and got to do a skills competition at the ACC.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Ummmm..... #1 Apostate Goalie??????

I am a goalie as well and take exeption to you calling yourself #1! *slaps bean with his blocker*

DUEL!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Just got in...worked the evening shift. I figured there'd be some posts to my Hockey blurb.

I knew it...I knew it...Aztec had to rub it in.....sheesh! But what the heck, eh?

Beans, the blue & white, looks right! Dunno 'bout the Leafs though, it hasn't been good for them. But they always seem to have a few horseshoes up their butts come play-offs.

Aztec, I'm with you re: Avs - grrr! Hey Aztec, you got one of our 'boys' ya know. Cujo (Curtis Joseph) is less than 4 hours down the road. I was disappointed when he left Toronto . But oh well.

Yeah, the Minnesota North Stars, I always loved that name. There's a hockey playin' town there. The Penguins, well they've not done too badly in the last few years. I know that Barnaby was one to contend with, but then again: we have Tie Domi. My friend who passed away in October 2002, was from Pittsburgh, and she and I would give each other the gears when the Pens played the Leafs.

This year: Aztec's team is probably going to do real well, and may win again (one of the original six). Ottawa Senators, are (I think...gotta look again) number 1 in their division.

I am going to try to find that photo I had taken about 2 years ago of me holding the Stanley Cup. Just a photo, and they wouldn't let me take it home .

Anyways, the damn thing is in Aztecville right now: DETROIT so...I may reach 50 before my Leafs win the coveted (a sin) cup. If we can draft BEANS to goalie, we may...may have a chance. 1967 - too long to wait for ol' Rayzorblade.

5 minutes for holding Aztec; 3 minutes for High Sticking pr_capone .

One more thing, and this is an old kids joke, but try this:

***take your fingers, from both hands, place the index finger of your right and your left hand into the corners of your mouth and say in front of others: " get the puck off the ice "

Tell me what happens .

• Aztec
    Aztec

Yup Rayzor, we snagged Cujo and you can't have him back! He's a great goalie and if we could just keep our team at full strength we'll have another shot at Stanley this year. We're slumping right now cause of so many injuries. Give us a few weeks and we'll be back!

~Aztec

• Aztec
    Aztec

Okay I'm just being obnoxous but, BTTT!!!!

Hockey is the best sport going out there my friends! Check it out!

~Aztec

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Aztec, we'll let you out of the penalty box now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit