HI, Newbie here

by DblOSmith 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Howdy and welcome aboard from Austin!

Country Girl

• mouthy
    mouthy

Nice to have you aboard DB....Let us know if your a JW or a "Doubting Thomas"we dont mind whatever you are .Enjoy!!!! We are an" Unconditional Love" lot here ( as long as you agree with me everytime(wink,wink)

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

One Big HOWDY Coming Your Way Buckeroooooooo !!!!!

• Swan
    Swan

WELCOME!

• jgnat
    jgnat

....an hello right back. I hope you stay a while and find some friends.

• DblOSmith
    DblOSmith

Thanks for the support guys. Love ya, Razor. I'm not baptised, unpracticing... I never believed it. I was good little robot child, spitting out everything they told me until I was about 8 or 9 and I started thinking about it, and it didn't make sense. So, I cringed and bit my teeth for about 7 more years as my mother made me go. My only consolation was young brother Bartlet that I has a slight crush on. I stilll wonder just how he look w/o... *clears throat*

...but um, I do have one question: Do you ALWAYS have to type in your user name and password every single time you make a post? It's getting really annoying.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

No you don't. When you click on reply to topic, see those 4 little boxes at the bottom? Check the one that say "check here to remember logon details".

• Brummie
    Brummie

No you dont have to type in everytime. Look at the options box underneath your replies and tick the little box that says " Check here to remember..."

BTW are you male or female?

Options:
    Check here to remember logon details
    Check here to be notified by email whenever anyone replies to this topic
    Check here to use HTML formatting

Brummie

• email
    email

Welcome!

• DblOSmith
    DblOSmith

I'm Stupid. I see it. Cool. :) I'm Male. Hope it's not a problem. heh. Is There anyone on this board from Houston? Just off the top of your heads. :) Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit