HI, Newbie here

by DblOSmith 24 Replies latest jw friends

• DblOSmith
    DblOSmith

Hey, guys. I'm just a newbie 19 year old from Houston. Cruised on this site. I've believe the truth even in the beginning when I was 19 becuase there were some questions I didn't get a satisfactory answer to. Oh, well. Just thought I'd say hello.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Hello & Welcome!

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Welcome!!

Your post is confusing to me. Can you tell us more about yourself. You are 19? From Houston. You are a witness or are not a witness?

• Been there
    Been there

A big Houston Howdy back at ya! Welcome to the board. Pull up a chair, there's been quite a few young'uns join up lately. Maybe you can make some new friends.

Welcome OOsmith!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey DblOSmith, welcome to the forum. I know you're going to like it.

This guy...everyone...is a cool fellow, I've communicated with him before. Once he gets comfortable, you'll hear more from him.

Take care .

• Brummie
    Brummie

Welcome aboard DblOSmith

You will enjoy it here, look forward to hearing more from you

Brummie

• JH
    JH

Hello,

Welcome on this forum. Many new people here since a few weeks. Feel free to ask any question you like. No one will bite you, except.....

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Howdy dude. So are you 19 years old or started having questions at 19?

WILKOMMEN HERR DblO Smith!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

You are certainly welcome here. It's a great place to learn, to share, to meet friends, to have fun. Stay awhile. You will see what I mean. If by chance any threads offend you, simple ignore them. There are far many more that will be very meaningful.

• JamesThomas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit