…Is Jehovah Actively Exposing The Wicked Watchtower Society In The Child Abuse Cases? (Ezekiel 36:12)

by MADMARY 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• MADMARY
    MADMARY

Ezekiel 36:3-15 tells us about a “Bad Report” that would go out among the nations about Apostate Israel. Verse 12 of this chapter shows us that Jehovah takes a direct hand in this affair in fighting against His own people.

So we can ask, are we today seeing God’s active hand against the Watchtower Society in exposing the child abuse cases among Jehovah’s Witnesses around the world? Could this be “The Bad Report” that Bible prophecy speaks of concerning Apostate Israel of our time? (Ezekiel 36:3 NWT)

Does verse 12 tell us what the final outcome will be upon Apostate Israel?

See link:

A Glimpse Into The Future –

Zechariah 112:2, 3;

Revelation 12:1-5 &

Jehovah’s Witnesses In Bible Prophecy

MM

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

If Jehovah is sending a "bad report" report amongst the nations, he's a little late isn't he? Couldn't do it himself like 40 or 50 years ago right? Had to rely on many children being abused so that the WT could be taken to court and "apostates" to work trying to get it to stop and justice to be done.

I realize that you just want people to read your stuff, but really.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

NO.

Jehovah is a sock-puppet that is in the back of the bottom right-hand drawer of Freddy Franz's old desk which is stored in a barn somewhere in upstate New York.

Sock-puppets don't think and can only act when someone has their arm up its ass.

There is no spiritual realm that is a source of cosmic justice.

Next question, please.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I thought Jehovah was one of Freddie’s shoes??

Also, as has already been mentioned, it’s a horrible God that allows children to suffer, just to prove a point.

He could have squashed Satan’s rebellion before it even began. After all, Jeehoobity can read hearts. He could have sensed a disturbance in the force and instantly and painlessly destroyed Satan before any angels were corrupted. But, no.... We needed thousands of years and countless deaths, a war in heaven, then Satan is let loose again, then more rebellion! Lol!

That’s a piss poor way to run the Universe.

DD

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

MM - Then the WT must have 'genuine relevance" and be an active player in universal events etc ...etc

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Comparing God's punishment of ancient Isreal to the problems the WTS is facing today makes, IMO, a flawed assumption...

...that the WTS, like ancient Isreal, is (or was) God's "chosen nation".

Pretty sure it's not.

Still a good way to get a point across to any still-ins, though.

• Nevuela
    Nevuela

I don't see how those verses have anything to do with God attacking the WTS.

• sir82
    sir82

"Jehovah" has nothing to do with the WTS exposure.

Equal parts malice and incompetence on their own part, catalyzed by courageous whistle-blowers, is more than sufficient.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Data_Dog revealed, "I thought Jehovah was one of Freddie’s shoes??"

This is an example of what happens when a brother fails to keep up with my chariot-like postings.

The Sock-Puppet revelation was offered a long time ago. How long I don't know, 'cause I just write this stuff, I don't read it.

(selah)

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Go Jehovah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit