What a bad world we would live in if.....

by JH 12 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

What a bad world we would live in, If everbody was a JW, and would shun you for taking blood, for missing meetings, for becoming inactive, for marrying a person not spiritual enough, and so on so forth.

Luckily there is only 1/1000 worldwide.

How would you picture this world if everybody was a JW?

• Realist
    Realist

deadly boring....these retarded meetings alone would kill me!!!!

• Erich
    Erich

Cease to see the world only with eyes of a disappointed JW.

The world is indeed bad enough.

E.

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

If all were JW's who would be killed by their god? I guess it would be the weak ones, after all the birds need to be fed.

HCM

Edited by - hochimin on 7 February 2003 8:22:56

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I'm afraid the world would be a lot like Afghanistan under the Taliban. Remember when the Taliban eradicated all of the ancient stone statues of Buddha? When that happened, I remember thinking that this is exactly what the Witnesses are looking forward to: a world under their rules, with no art work unless it is "approved," no self-expression or spontenaity, and NO FUN! Unless it's been approved by a committee of three and submitted to headquarters.

Nina

• SYN
    SYN

If all the world was Dub, we'd all be DISFELLOWSHIPPED. LOL.

• Matty
    Matty

But every window in the world would be clean, so it wouldn't be all bad.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Isnt that what they all want to see in the "New World"?

No crime,no T V unless they produce it , no dissent to the central view, no fun unless your idea of fun is to do what they want to do . No decent music - No thanks.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

THAT would be what the Bible talks about when it speaks of Hell. A "new" world with only JWS???? Give me the "burning Catholic hell" anyday!!!!!

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

If everybody were JW, hmmm???

that's a scary thought.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit